The future of Fall from Heaven

Tentacle. Rape starring Hannah

Yeah, but the question is: Who rapes whom?

BTW: Any knowledge about Keelyn's true age? Is she an adult or still a teenager?

The discussion about the game's genre can stop now. Judging by demand, it is obviously going to be a sex game with pedophilic underlinings.

The discussion about the game's genre can stop now. Judging by demand, it is obviously going to be a sex game with pedophilic underlinings.
If that is the case, I would like to pre order mine now.

I dunno, if I see Cthulu in someone's panties, I'm going to tell 'em to see a doc about that. I'm pretty sure that's a serious condition...

[to_xp]gekko;9220962 said:
you're just into bad girls, you deserve lots of respect mate.

:) ;) :lol:

I would not go that far but it does show you what can happen when Kael throws out a bone and leaves us to speculate for 23 pages and counting.

Yeah, but the question is: Who rapes whom?

BTW: Any knowledge about Keelyn's true age? Is she an adult or still a teenager?

I'm pretty sure Keelyn is a teenager with the mind of an 8 year old. Magister will probably come by and clear things up.

So Keelyn could be an adult if we go for omniscient MC.
Keelyn would be in her teens or early twenties in the events of the game, but is mentally still a little child.
On the other hand Killerclown said she was in the early teens and Kael didn't say anything about the question.

Speculating about the kind of game it will be will be a pain. I just hope TBS. RPG would be nice too, but the world may be too rich for that. Unless they're making a MMO but I don't like to play these.

Wow Kael, that's an awesome third link on the front page. Thank goodness I checked there. Three questions for you having read the article:

Spoiler :
Okay, that's a little mean. There is no third link at the moment. But who actually went back and checked?

I noticed over the last few weeks Kael has friended on Facebook a number of people from one certain development studio. I guess that may be a hint. :)

Thank you Dale... :mischief:

Could You tell something more to people who does not have a Facebook account?

Been a while since I've been on the forums and the greatest news I've heard in a long time..Uh.Happened. I'm nabbing what I'm guessing will be FFH3 as soon as I can. No matter the price. I can't wait.

The main question however is what kind of DRM Kael plans on puting on this.

I just hope its not steam based only becouse that would exclude me from owning it. (I do not and will newer use steam.)

The main question however is what kind of DRM Kael plans on puting on this.

I just hope its not steam based only becouse that would exclude me from owning it. (I do not and will newer use steam.)

You mean buying it :p

There is a diffrence? My english is not the best.

Top Bottom