The Good State of Offtopic

I don't see the contradiction, never mind the lie. I don't think that labelling someone a bully implies that they bully literally everyone they interact with, just that it's a fairly standard mode of behaviour for them. You stating that you quite happily bully people when you deem it appropriate seems to fit in with that idea pretty well.
One man's bully is another man's freedom fighter... or something along those lines...

Whining about bullies... I don't know man... it just feels like when fans complain about the refs/officials... just play the game... or don't.

That's not what I'd describe as stalking.

If someone followed you around the forum insulting you at every opportunity, how would you describe it? I describe it as bullying and stalking and the reason Tim didn't object is because he knows thats what he's doing. He just denies doing it to everyone and you already torched that straw man.

One man's bully is another man's freedom fighter... or something along those lines...

Whining about bullies... I don't know man... it just feels like when fans complain about the refs/officials... just play the game... or don't.

Seems rather harsh, I doubt Mary would appreciate being told to stop whining. I dont know man... You're in Tim's club... You gotta say something I guess, but freedom fighter? When did the Democrats start believing in freedom? The freedom to bully and stalk people to silence them?

I haven't seen Berzerker lie.

There's a saying this reminds me of... something involving kitchenware... oh, right. Pots and kettles.

I would like you to please stop taking my comments out of context, selectively bolding them, and then quoting them to fit your own little narrative. If your reading comprehension is that bad, then please don't quote me at all. Your continued personal attacks are not appreciated.

LOL..so now you move on to lying about what Manfred said.

He said:

Turns out your only objection is that you don't bully everyone, which I don't think Berzerker was ever claiming you did.

I don't see the contradiction, never mind the lie. I don't think that labelling someone a bully implies that they bully literally everyone they interact with, just that it's a fairly standard mode of behaviour for them. You stating that you quite happily bully people when you deem it appropriate seems to fit in with that idea pretty well.

Where is this lie?

You said the gist of my position was you bully and stalk everyone. MB disagreed. I already said you dont do that to your friends, so why would you accuse me of saying you did?

I haven't seen Berzerker lie.

Thank you

The freedom to bully and stalk people to silence them?
Oh that's not included in "Free Speech" now all of a sudden? Not interested in defending Tim's right to Free Speech? How cognitive dissonance'y of you...But you'd defend him/"his rights" if he was in the Klan, right?

Anyway...more whining about bullying huh? OK... Was Zimmerman stalking, and ultimately silencing Trayvon Martin? Or is that an exception to your arbitrary self-serving rule somehow?
When did the Democrats start believing in freedom?
Subject-changing? LOLs...OK...Which "Democrats"? Or maybe, you mean to say like all of them "in general" or similar? In that case... I guess about the same time Republicans etc., stopped believing in it. Is that vague/pointless/nonspecific enough to answer your vague/pointless/nonspecific red herring question? LOLs

Last edited:
Seems rather harsh, I doubt Mary would appreciate being told to stop whining.
More whataboutism/changing the subject? Strawanning too?... and anyway, if you're going to disingenuously try and construe metaphors/expressions/colloquialisms, literally, then be at least be consistent... I said "man"... so...
I dont know man... You're in Tim's club...
As Tim has said repeatedly... were all in the same club. .

Last edited:
Stop changing the subject... and if you're going to disingenuously try and construe metaphors/expressions/colloquialisms, literally, then be at least be consistent... I said "man"... so your deflection wouldn't apply.

Your 'advice' to the victims of bullies was to stop whining. How do you apply that advice to only 1 victim and be consistent? No, all those other people whining about bullies should keep whining, only Berzerker should stop whining. Is that your position?

More subject-changing? LOLs...OK...Which "Democrats"? Or maybe, you mean to say like all of them "in general" or similar? In that case... I guess about the same time Republicans etc., stopped believing in it.

Hillary, Obama, the Democrats you voted for... Yup, Republicans dont believe in freedom either. But the Democrats were hating on freedom long before the Republicans showed up. Your whataboutism has been duly noted.

Oh that's not included in "Free Speech" now all of a sudden? Not interested in defending Tim's right to Free Speech? But you'd defend him if he was in the Klan, right?

I would if you attacked him for speaking. He admitted his goal for bullying and stalking other posters is to drive them from the forum or shut them up. Freedom is the absence of coercion or constraint, bullying and stalking people to coerce compliance aint freedom, its just fighting freedom... I mean freedom fighting.

Anyway...more whining about bullying huh? OK... Was Zimmerman stalking, and ultimately silencing Trayvon Martin? Or is that an exception to your arbitrary self-serving rule somehow?

Please, can I have another.... lecture about changing the subject? Martin stalked him, he waited in the shadows and when Zimmerman returned to his truck Martin came out of hiding and attacked him. I cant believe you're 'whining' about changing the subject only to bring them up.

Your 'advice' to the victims of bullies was to stop whining. How do you apply that advice to only 1 victim and be consistent? No, all those other people whining about bullies should keep whining
Here's how... you're drawing a false equivalence... as usual. I said, essentially "rather than whining... either play, or don't". But instead, you're whining, while trying to equate yourself with someone who already chose "don't", while simultaneously implying that my admonition is being applied inconsistently. The comparison fails... as do so many of your arguments. The admonition is consistent, you just aren't heeding it.
only Berzerker should stop whining. Is that your position?...Please, can I have another.... lecture about changing the subject?
"Only Berzerker can change the subject?" is that your position?

Last edited:
I would like you to please stop taking my comments out of context, selectively bolding them, and then quoting them to fit your own little narrative. If your reading comprehension is that bad, then please don't quote me at all. Your continued personal attacks are not appreciated.
What personal attacks? You're the one who went on the defensive, complaining about being "abused" and I'm saying that I see no instances of anyone abusing you. The bolding is to draw attention to the points I want to address. Everyone does that here. My "narrative" is not little, thank you. It's entirely pertinent, and it happens to be either how I perceive what I see here, what I know from what I've been told by people whose word I trust, or it's the easily-verified truth (even if some things get edited or deleted, I have a habit of keeping most email notifications from CFC, and that's always the original version of whatever gets posted).

I am not the only person who pointed out that you have a habit of posting in a rude manner at times, so where is your complaint of "personal attacks" against them?

(speaking of rude, my reading comprehension is just fine, thank you)

Your comments are taken entirely in context. You're painting Mary as some delicate flower who can't handle OT, lecturing her in absentia about how it's not "roses and sunshine", yet you're the one complaining about being "abused" and having to "turn the other cheek" and acting like nobody else ever has to - when that's exactly what you expect everyone else to do. She opted to leave, and OT is the poorer for it. I know you disagree with some of what she said, and so do I. The difference is that I'm not posting insulting, condescending things to or about her.

I'm stating facts that are here in the thread for everyone to read. You stated that you posted as a "private citizen" and added in a rude and condescending embellishment to your comment. Considering the very frank nature of some of the conversations among other posters in this thread, I hardly think I'm the one who has been posting the harshest things.

You're not the only person to whom I'm replying in this thread, and it's a fact that when any moderator posts here, people are naturally curious to know what they have to say, to see if it's just a normal comment or if it's official. You stated you weren't being official when you joined the conversation, so people are replying to you as your stated status as a private citizen.

Republicans dont believe in freedom either. But the Democrats were hating on freedom long before the Republicans showed up.
As I've already clarified... my use of "Republicans etc." includes Libertarians, so you're covered in the term.

Also... You're fabricating a nonexistent temporal distinction. Thomas Jefferson was the first "Democratic-Republican" POTUS and he was a slaveowner... so... wrong again... as usual.

EDIT: As an ironic aside... the Republicans etc., insistence on referring to Democrats as the "Democrat Party" rather than the "Democratic" party... would make Thomas Jefferson the first leader of the Republican Party, but not the "Democrat" party... making the Republicans the original slaveowning party :lol:

Last edited:
Here's how... you're drawing a false equivalence... as usual. I said, essentially "rather than whining... either play, or don't". But instead, you're whining, while trying to equate yourself with someone who already chose "don't", while simultaneously implying that my admonition is being applied inconsistently. The comparison fails... as do so many of your arguments. The admonition is consistent, you just aren't heeding it.

But she did complain... Here's your logic, nobody should 'whine' about being bullied if they dont leave the forum. So the victims of bullying cant stay and speak out against the bullies because thats whining. Thats your advice.

"Only Berzerker can change the subject?" is that your position?

No, my position is its hypocritical for you to complain about me changing the subject when thats what you're doing.

As I've already clarified... "Republicans etc." includes Libertarians, so you're covered in the term.

Also... You're fabricating a nonexistent temporal distinction. Thomas Jefferson was the first "Democratic-Republican" POTUS and he was a slaveowner... so... wrong again... as usual.

Democrats were hating on freedom long before Libertarians showed up. Your nonexistent temporal distinction aside, the Republican party formed a few years before the civil war.

But she did complain...
She left the discussion/threads where she was feeling uncomfortable with the conversation and unhappy with the direction/content. You haven't. So there is zero equivalence. Period. No amount your usual whataboutism, strawanning, red-herrings, and logic twisting will change that.
Here's your logic, nobody should 'whine' about being bullied if they dont leave the forum.
Strawanning. I never said any of that.
So the victims of bullying cant stay and speak out against the bullies because thats whining.
So you're a victim now? OK but this is a discussion forum, not a workplace, or classroom where you have to stay. You're not being waylaid in some dark alley. You're choosing to continue in a discussion where you're claiming that someone is bullying you, when you could just choose not to participate... so as an aside... and a reminder... Trayvon can't can't speak out cause hes dead at the hands of the guy in your "club". You really want to continue the discussion. Your arguments are poor/faulty, but its frustrating you that you keep getting debunked... so you're playing the victim as a tactic/deflection.
No, my position is its hypocritical for you to complain about me changing the subject when thats what you're doing.
It's hypocrisy for you to complain about people not respecting/advocating "Free Speech" then complaining and trying to suppress the speech of others when its unfavorable to you. It's also hypocrisy for you to complain about people supposedly "stalking" and "silencing" you for conduct/speech they subjectively deemed offensive... after your full throated defense of Zimmerman's stalking and silencing of Trayvon for simply acting/being subjectively "suspicious".

Nobody wants to turn the other cheek.
Its less about turning the other cheek, and more about crocodile tears. When I first joined this particular thread, it was because I'd read @Valka D'Ur 's post that @MaryKB had left the discussion, because she was uncomfortable/upset with how she was feeling treated. As has already been observed in this discussion by others, feelings are subjective so its not as productive to argue over whether a persons feelings were justified or not. But to me her departure made her claims of feeling bullied/mistreated credible... in the sense that I believe that she really felt that way... and left because of it, and I felt badly for her, since I like Mary.

However, after observing @Berzerker's exchange with @Timsup2nothin for pages and pages, in this and other threads... I don't find his claims of feeling bullied credible, because he hasn't left the discussions as Mary did, he just keeps trading barbs. Again, its not about whether his claimed feelings of being bullied are justified or not... as I've said, feelings are subjective. I just flat out don't buy that he actually has the feelings and I'm calling dogsqueeze on his claims of feeling bullied as just another angle/tactic to distract from his illogical, nonsensical, irrelevant and otherwise trash arguments being constantly called out.

What is going on, the constructing of a strawman, in the form of claiming there is some cabal or "club", led by Tim, that is in some grand conspiracy to persecute him, when in reality all that is happening is his faulty arguments, and offensive positions/ideologies keep getting called out.

Last edited:
In short, YES, there is a "tired of Berzerker's nonsense club," and at this point it includes a whole lot of people on multiple forums, but membership in said club has nothing to do with me.

Joke to losen up the atmosphere ;) : George Carlin once said - “Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?” xD

Turns out it was Brennan! You're off the hook bruh.

Hmm, there's a lot of cringe in that post. While I'm not a fan of after-the-fact deciding intercourse is rape on limited information, that does sound like some unethical stuff went down to put it mildly. And maybe it really was (specifics of coercion/pressure are important). She didn't mention about legal actions or specifics, and it would pretty insensitive to ask...which Brennan did.

This place doesn't appear to be very welcoming to people from over there... I realize that a lot has to do with forum culture being different, with different standards for moderation, and different unwritten rules of behavior that aren't generally learned until you break one and don't even realize it until people start yelling at you.

It must be the unwritten rules. I'm not clear what those are though, doesn't seem particularly different here vs other forums I post on...but of course I don't post on the one you're referencing so maybe that one's different in some way.

Top Bottom