The Grand Banquet

Almightyjosh

Governor in Waiting
Welcome all to the Grand Banquet of Asphinxia.
*cheers*
Sorry that I'm so very fashionably late, I locked myself outside the Forbidden Palace and couldn't get my bow-tie. Luckily, I remembered a spare key is kept under the door mat. Unfortunately the 'door mat' is a three ton piece of marble cut from the mines near Callisto.

It's good to see you all here, feel free to talk about whatever you like and request whatever you like!! We will be hearing from a number of citizens and leaders and there will be food, karioke and of course, :beer:

[party][dance][party]

'door mat' is a three ton piece of marble cut from the mines near Callisto. -Almightyjosh
Quite a Security System ;) :p. Lets get this party started. (boy I hate Eastern Daylight Time. It is 10:12pm over here, Need to sleep and work oh darn :(. Oh well Ill return back from real life when I come back home :D ) The party is on wendsday but it is still Tuesday in the United States :p. The Strange International Date Line :D.

Hello Everybody!!! where's the beer??!!?

Ehecatl Atzin

me still a little wet, just got rescued off the shore from St. Regis

LOL

what a gracious host! ;)

Hello Everybody!!! where's the beer??!!?
me still a little wet, just got rescued off the shore from St. Regis
-Ehecatl Atzin

Hello, Glad you can arrive Ehecatl Atzin. The beer is just over there. (Points to the bar.)

BTW we are at peace now!! ...we won!

oooohhh!! a bar and everything!!! I like what u did with the place gov'na, pass the pretzels

who's gonna speak first?

[party]
Ahem
[dance]
Um, excuse me?
:beer:
THE SKY IS FALLING IN
[party]
*Almightyjosh tries to think of a way to get everyone's attention*

(yelled) WE HAVE RUN OUT OF BEER!!
- silence -

Not really, but now I have your attention...

I hope you are all enjoying yourselves, I can see that at least the Valhall contingent has taken to the beer with gusto.
*loud viking-like cheers*
I won't keep you for long, just wanted to say a couple of words before the karioke. Firstly, this Banquet could not have happened without the help of some people.

When Stuck_As_a_Mac first came to Asphinxia, his first suggestion on how to improve our province was a little different that what had come before. Rather than thinking about build ques and city defence, he went straight to the important issues and suggested we have a party. It is mainly through his work that we are all here today. The citizens of Asphinxia have been a great sourse of inspiration and never failed in thier duty to answer yes in the 'are you coming to the banquet' poll, so that me and S.A.a.M. didn't look silly. Well, sillier.

I would also like to raise a toast to all those brave souls who are out there defending Phoenatica against the ever-so-smelly Iroqunos and the shouldn't-have-declared-war-against-someone-so-big Chinese. By thier blood is our safety secured.

Cheers :beer:

The Nile Ballroom has been host to many a great party and is unique in the nation for being able to hold all the citizens of Phoenatica at once!! While we are all here to party, there is another reason we are here. We are asking each person here tonight to donate 10 gold (as soon as the RPG bank is established) to a special fund.

This fund will be used to help establish the Blue Mountains NP, to the east of Asphinxia, and the Ehecatl Atzin museum of Contemport Art. This museum will be established in the old Thebes Courthouse (sold) and all Phoenaticans will be able to submit any art or Writing or media of any form.

As you know, Ehecatl was lost at sea while on a diplomatic mission to Greece and it was going to be known as the Ehecatl Atzin Memorial museum of Contemport Art. Now he has returned, we have decided to keep the name and appoint him head curator!. Please, give generously for these worthy causes!!

Finally, don't forget to try the chicken, flown in especially from Delphi from a new resteraunt called Kashmir Flash-boiled Carbohydrates (they're thinking of shortening the name). Enjoy the karioke and salad.

don't forget to try the chicken, flown in especially from Delphi -Almightyjosh

"Mmmm. Flying Chicken" -Homer J. Simpson

<- Calm down everyone, There is enough Chicken for everyone. -Chef

<- Chicken!?. Sssswwwwweeeeet! -Eric Cartman

Yeah! you'd like to have a memorial museum! makes it look spifier! :D
well I'm alive and flattered that u decided to keep the name :blush:

:beer:

and thanks for the job!! easier to smuggle things out!! WHAHAHAHAHAHA :mwaha:

Octavian X gets up for a speech. The crowd quiets...

I only have one question for all of the attendees of this grand banquet. If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns of?

As he sits, he leaves a completely silent crowd, thinking about the question.

If tin whistles are made of tin, what do they make foghorns of? -Octavian X

Fog? :lol: :D.

Top Bottom