I got profit, and they got the loss!
I write the code that makes the whole world run;
I'm gettin' royalties from everyone.
Sometimes it's garbage, but the press is snowed;
You buy the box, I sell the code.
_
Every software company
Is doing Microsoft's R&D...
You can't keep a good idea down these days.
Even Windows is a hack
We kinda based loosely on the Mac. (ITS TRUE)
So it's big, so it's slow--
You've got nowhere to go!
I need cash, I don't need praise!
_
I write the code that fits the world today:
Big mediocrity in every way.
We'll make the Mac OS's share erode;
You'll have no choice--you'll buy my code.
I am Bill Gates, and I write the code!

The party is over? NO!
THE PARTY MUST GO ON!
Oh wait thats for shows.....and that mess is Falcon02's mess for protestin against boiling pots.
I sit way over there so i didnt hafta listen to your songs :lol:

*walks into the room* Hey Raven, we were suppose to debate in Delphi this afternoon. Where were you? Well, we have another one at my hometown. You are going to need a miracle in my hometown to win support there.

Originally posted by Raven1er
I'm terribly sorry, but i didnt recieve any notification.
Where do you live? why dont we start now?
Heliopolis

BTW, I was joking. We do not debate city to city.

Almightyjosh, I beleve we have has a very succesfull Grand Banquet :D. This is what this Thread came out to be, Total Post: 169 Total Views: 925 as of July 26th, 2002 9:30pm EDT. Now what to do with all the people sleaping on the floor.

The party isn't over till Almight tells us who got the honors... Till then were all stay on the floor ;)

honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors, honors!!!!!!!!!!!

...Till then were all stay on the floor ;) -Strider
True, I just hope this thread hits the Total View to over 1000. And about the sleeping people on the floor, They are literaly saying on the floor with beer coming out of the cups. Oh what a mess.

*Acedentaly trips on a sleeping drunk*

Ack! *Trying to balance himself* Sorry about that. I did not see you on the floor.

"Ugh, noo prooblemm. Hic!" -Anomymous Drunk.

Althoug I should say that this party was quite interesting. From Singing, to Falcon02 and Raven1er's Big Debate over Steamed vs. Boiled Crab (I wished Emeral was here ;) ) to Wacky Parodies. Stuck_As_a_Mac would possibly would be the next Wierd Al ;).

Where is Almighty?

We want are honors!!! We want are honors!!! We want are honors!!!

Looks like we are going to wait untill later since Almightyjosh is in an Austrialian Time Zone so we should wait patently unitll he comes. Looks like it is time to pass the Coffee.

*Looks accross the room and thinks to himself "Were in the world is Almightyjosh, the crowd i getting impatient"*

The Wafflers Award - Strider and Strider and trader/warrior (for not making one)
The Cimpanzee with it's Toes Being Slammed in a Car Door Award - Almightyjosh* and Shaitan
The Plugger Award - Raven1er and Toasty
The Asphinxia Award - Ehecatl Atzin (for the margaritas!) and Zarn (for the beer!)
The Boiled Crab Award - Falcon and Bearnstein
and the coveted
I Have a Cable Modem and Too Much Time on My Hands Award - CivGeneral and Stuck_As_a_Mac

*I had to win something, c'mon!!

Top Bottom