• Its a good scenario

Votes: 119 24.8%
  • Its ok

Votes: 40 8.3%
  • I dont like it

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Sarevok
I knew world armies have decreased, but they can get bigger soon....

It depends what you mean with soon.

Bringing US Army up to the quantity it had 1945,
(assuming then of course conscription) after mobilization
would probably take 10 years.

The US Army is now less than 0.2% of population,
making it a mass-army would decrease
support for war overseas.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

I have begun implementing flags for use in TGW 1.2, Here is the request thread:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78215

Currently i have put in:

Germany
France
Spain
Greece

SpincruS hasbeen making the leader heads, and he has done a good job. When he finishes the remaining ones, then ill release 1.2 and there will be leaderheads!

Sarevok,

That sounds very good.

I think the division-level version have to wait
some time with regard to all the other projects..

Best Regards

Rocoteh

@Sarevok:
Did SpincruS make the "round" flags for the foreign advisor screen, as well? When I had a look at the flags in his thread a few days ago I found only big and small square flags.

CellKu

@Sarevok: I think my question (post #346) is kind of obsolete.
While browsing your request thread I found that Walter Hawkwood made "round" flags. As he posted in your request thread I assume you already had a look at them.

CellKu

I think that was the general way of thought.

I will make a priority list and see when work on
this can begin (my part of it).

Hopefully it should not be delayed as much
as I first thought.

Rocoteh

Originally posted by CellKu
@Sarevok: I think my question (post #346) is kind of obsolete.
While browsing your request thread I found that Walter Hawkwood made "round" flags. As he posted in your request thread I assume you already had a look at them.

CellKu

I havent actually, and I was looking for round flags. Thanks for bringing that up :)

I havent actually, and I was looking for round flags. Thanks for bringing that up :)

:) My pleasure! Great that I could help a little bit. :) :)

CellKu

I have said it before, but I say it again:

Playtest-reports, short reports or long reports
are of incredible value for future development
of the scenario.

Rocoteh

hey guys, anyone planning to make a ww2 version? :) anyway, iv bin playing as the french after around 15 turns i was able to stop german offensive thru the borders without loosing any of my territory. but as i observe, the eastern front was too silent.. making the germans concentrate in the western front. destroying almost of belgium and a territory of netherlands. again, computer civs are still destroying cities......

Hi, I've tried your scenario and I can say it is excellent! I wanted to tell you that the Albania was part of Entente.

Sarevok & Rocoteh,

Have been playing v 1.1 now for a week. First as the Brits. The AI does not always seem to do well as the Central Powers so I limited myself to not entering either Belgium or France until a city of theirs fell. I also did not bombard the northwest coast cities of Germany as I could have and taken them. No problem.

I started another game as Germany. Things went as they should have until I took Paris on week 36 I believe. I probably could have taken it sooner but I waited until I had spy info on the target cities to attack them. On turn 37 I believe, I got FRENCH INFANTRY UNITS in many French cities I had captured. I am the Germans mind you. OK, a minor bug. However, on week 41 I get again the French 10-10-1 Inf in the French cities plus French Inf, in German cities too! UH!!!

Houston, we have a problem!

Top Bottom