• I dont like it

Votes: 58 12.1%

• Total voters
Sarevok,

I will deliver it tomorrow, since its night
where I live now.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

Russian revolution can be made by germans when they build some wonder to make russian wonder obsolete

Arrgghgh - where do you put the TGW directory? The readme doesnt tell you. This is very frustrating.

Palmerston,

The scenarios that come with Conquests are located
in folder : Conquests.

TGW should be placed in the sub-folder (to Conquests -folder):
Scenarios.

Should you have any problems, please post again.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

Regarding TGW 1.2

Scapa Flow will be added.
All British Dreadnoughts and Battlecruisers will be named.
German Naval OOB have been corrected.

Rocoteh

Thanks for the tip but I wonder if something is wrong because the scenario starts up and then sticks at "the Germans are building the Von Schieflan Plan". Now I know it takes some time to get started but I have an Athlon64 FX51 with 2x Raptor drives in a striped serial ATA config so my systems isnt slow.

I waited 30 minutes and it didnt move on.

I put the TGW files in;
c:\....\conquer\scenario\TGW directory

What else am I doing wrong?

Palmerston,

Do you have the biq-file located in the
scenarios-folder?

Best Regards

Rocoteh

Palmerston,

In this case the only advise I can give is to
reinstall TGW. Please post agan if it still not
works.

Best Regards

Rocoteh

Palmerston I have got almost the same u should click on "the Germans are building the Von Schieflan Plan" I have click several times on various stupid wander initiation screens. Or turn off this wonder popup settings.

I only got to play the scenario for about 4 hours but I saw ya'll needed some play reports so here I go. I last played Friday morning so I might not remember too well. And I'm a complete noob. Here goes:

I chose to play as the British, and it wasn't until a couple of turns into the game I discovered I had it on "Sid" difficulty. But I decided what the heck, I'll die any way.
My strategy (however flawed it may be) is to let my European allies hold out for a while, and send my BEF along with two Corps, numerous armored cars and infantry, and artillery down to the middle east to fight the Turks. The fact that I couldn't load artillery onto transports was a setback, but oh well. They'll just have to sit out the war in England.
The only exception to my strategy was to send a few infantry into Belgium to keep them from being overrun. While in Belgium, I discovered a German corps and quickly dispatched one of my three (I left one in England) to eliminate it. In the first couple of turns, the Germans and French met for a big naval confrontation near the channel. The French were defeated, but I pounced on the weakened German fleet, and destroyed about 6 or 7 of their dreadnoughts. Not sure how many they have left though...
The Germans also landed an invasion force in Scotland, consisting of one infantry. The be quite honest, if it hadn't of been for trains, I would have lost my northern-most city (not sure of the name), as I only had 1 conscript infantry defending it.
My Expeditionary Force (the beefed up BEF I mentioned earlier) is almost ready to depart for Port Said, as soon as I can get enough transports. The French and Russians seem to be doing well, though to be honest I haven't been keeping up with them really well. The Greeks are fighting well (first time for everything), and I'm considering giving them some financial aid, although their recent attempt to plant a spy in London isn't helping their chances.

So there's my attempt at a report, if you'd like I'll keep them coming.

Hearing so many news about 1.2 it's getting hard to wait. :) :)
That will keep me going playing, as there will be so many new features in it. Great! :) Do you want to make people addicted? ;)

Btw I checked out the minor civ units I proposed in one of my previous posts and now I am not sure whether they are something to implement. I saw some of the "units" (=city graphics on the map) cover about two to three tiles and then disappear when another (real) unit walked onto the specific tile. Was kind of odd. So, forget about my suggestion.

I am really looking forward to the next version. :) What else will be changed/updated beside the flags and what Rocoteh mentioned in #429? :)

CellKu

Your wish is granted...

TGW 1.2 is up and running.

Changes:
- BEF Starts in France, though they are at least turns away from combat.
- Some techs added to civs to give a bigger advantage to the major powers.
- Naval OOB's fixed
- Scapa Flow added
- All loading problems fixed
- Victory points added
- Moved french wonder to Tunis
- And much more!

NOTE: Flag leaderheads delayed until 1.3

Top Bottom