The HEhe HAha Joke Thread 2.0

Not entirely true. Cuelga te means hang yourself. So a little phonetics.

Every spanish-speaking person I've ever met (and I've met quite a few. almost everyone I know in fact) pronounces it in spanish as Kol Gah Te, phonetically.

An eagle swoops down from the sky and eats a mouse. Three hours later, while the eagle is flying, the mouse sticks its head out of the eagle's butt and asks, "How high up are we?"

"About 2,000 feet," the eagle replies.

The mouse replies, "You ain't s#**#in' me, are you?"

This one I saw on the intertubes:

A devout little old lady went out on to her porch every morning and shouted "Praise the Lord!" Of course, she lived next to Christopher Hitchens, who stumbled out each day, hungover, and loudly bellowed "There is no God, woman! Keep quiet!" Or varying words to that effect.

This continued for weeks, and months, each day the lady exhorting her praise, each day Hitchens responding.

Well, the woman's investments went belly-up and she ran into hard times. She went onto her front porch and prayed: "Lord, I have been ever-faithful to you. Please provide me with food so that I may continue in my service to you and others."

Hitchens overheard this and planned to fool the old lady. He had several bags of groceries delivered to her porch in the middle of the night, and waited for her to arrive in the morning.

As expected, the lady went out on her porch the next morning. "Praise the Lord! You have answered my prayers!"

Hitchens leaped out from behind a bush. "Aha, you old fool...there is no God, for it is I who bought those groceries. Now, will you stop your incessant praise to an invisible, fictional, delusional, insane invention!"

The lady looks at Hitchens, looks at the sky and says, "praise the Lord. Not only did you provide food, but you made Satan buy the groceries!"

Hoo boy, four links to forum rules.

@Dwaxe - I :lol:'d

Whoa, good thing I didn't quote his joke. :mischief:

Also, lol at the "Moderator Action: Wrong." :lol:

^ lol...:lol: That was terrible... ;) And so are these:

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?

Spoiler :
A stick!

Where do you find a turtle with no legs?

Spoiler :
Right where you left it!

Why do women wear makeup and perfume?

Spoiler :
Because they're ugly and smelly.

Top Bottom