The Lonely Hearts Club: Second cycle.

Excellent, hopefully I can finish the Pacal game in time and we get a sustained posting interest with this one. Maybe they aren't challenging enough to provoke discussion?

Trust me, this map will be challenging,;p. I might actually leave putting the game up untill tommrow morning, due to the upload problem's the NC has been having, hopefully it'll be fixed by tommrow.

cripp7 said:
It would be good if you started marking the saves as LHC XX* or some kind of numbering system like the 1st LHC series
Noted, will do.

Sorry for the delay, haven't been able to play civ for 2 weeks. Hopefully the next game, with Willem (unless there are objections), will be up Mon/Tues.

Just a quick announcement, for the month's of April/May i will be unable to host any games of the LHC, the reasons for this are my end of year, college exams. April is a study month. In may my exams start on the 3rd and end on the 23rd. I do apologize for the inconvience and the pressure that will be put on hrun, however for me it's education first civ seccond. Perhaps the LHC can be hosted every two or three weeks in that time.... If i have the time, i will do my best to update the bullpen.

LHC 68 is up with Willem, enjoy the dikes!

DW about not being able to host Stevoh, I should, hopefully, be able to manage it

Heya folks, im back for a few days, just taking a break from study untill my final exam on Monday, so i'll fire up the next LHC, i know Zara is next on the list but i was wondering if anyone wanted to see Augustus first for some wonderhoaring and fun isolation gameplay, also suggestions on map types other than fractal will be welcome. I'll try and put the next game up over the next three days.

Edit: Oh and im thinking of expanding the series to our deity players, if anyone wishes to play deity in isolation of course! So i will provide a save if sombody tells me the deity bonus's, (two month's of study has left me rusty at civ im afraid!):)

For Nobles' Club someone recently showed me a chart with all the bonuses:
  • Monarch: add Archery
  • Emperor: add Hunting
  • Immortal: add Agriculure
  • Deity: add The Wheel
If you like I can look up the whole chart he posted.

Thanks a million dalamb, is the chart in the bullpen? If you could post a link for it dat will be great! Thanks again!

Thanks for the link dalamb, i'll definatly check it out!

Hmmm, i completly forgot bout the JC MS game, i guess zara it is den.

Would you mind putting the non-standard map info and details of your map changes in spoilers? Not counting the ones to make a map isolated, but things like gHills with gold. In the latest game, I'd caught one of them but not the other until long after I had settled the city.

If it's a lot of trouble don't worry yourself over it, though.

Would you mind putting the non-standard map info and details of your map changes in spoilers? Not counting the ones to make a map isolated, but things like gHills with gold. In the latest game, I'd caught one of them but not the other until long after I had settled the city.

If it's a lot of trouble don't worry yourself over it, though.

No problem, if i make any non-standard map editing like in zara i will do that.

Is there still any interest in this? I wouldn't mind hosting a couple games to find out. Looks like Augustus is next. IIRC there is a guide around here about making the world builder saves for all of the levels. I'll take a look at that.

I've been having a break lately, but have in part been waiting for another one of these. I thought dalamb mentioned in the nobles club thread about hosting some of these?
Whatever the case its got my vote :D

ecuwins: I think you mean TMIT's guide, which is here. In the NC bullpen, stevoh said
Dalamb feel free to use islands. I don't think i'll be playing civ anytime soon since i have just finished repeat exams and I have started playing Starcraft2. And on top of that i have work, somewhat of a life (i swear i have one!! ), and i'll be returning to college. Im probally going to take a hiatus from civ for a few months, at least untill december.
If anyone wants to upload a LHC or take over the series feel free, i really don't have time for it at the moment.
By the way hemishperes set to islands,with a certian number of cointents can create fairly balanced and fun maps, like the one i created for LHC Zara.

Top Bottom