The MeToo/TimesUp Movement Needs a New Face

I'm not denigrating anyone, I'm accusing Rose McGowan of hypocrisy. If you took hush money from a criminal, you aint got no moral high ground to blame others for being hushed. Thats kinda what Jesus was talking about when he shamed the men who sought to stone a woman to death. Rose is figuratively stoning people from her glass house.

Bull. You have no clue about one's motivations for accepting a settlement. How do you know she didn't tell anyone?

Ronan Farrow said:
In the fall of 2016, Harvey Weinstein set out to suppress allegations that he had sexually harassed or assaulted numerous women. He began to hire private security agencies to collect information on the women and the journalists trying to expose the allegations. According to dozens of pages of documents, and seven people directly involved in the effort, the firms that Weinstein hired included Kroll, which is one of the world’s largest corporate-intelligence companies, and Black Cube, an enterprise run largely by former officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies. Black Cube, which has branches in Tel Aviv, London, and Paris, offers its clients the skills of operatives “highly experienced and trained in Israel’s elite military and governmental intelligence units,” according to its literature.

Will Black Cube help fight those who boycott the state of Israel? ^^

And more generally re Weinstein, when is he going to prison?

Bull. You have no clue about one's motivations for accepting a settlement. How do you know she didn't tell anyone?

Taking money is a motivation... Telling confidants aint the same as going public, she was still trying to get money in 2017 for her continued silence. But she was too late, the shoe was dropping and thats when she decided to go public. Imagine that, one week she's trying to get a million to keep quiet and the next she's jumping in front of the 'end the silence' movement while blasting away at other celebrities.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...ontributors/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein.html

Salma Hayek discusses the responsibility of speaking out... I suggest the people enabling rapists read it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom