The Mole: S&T's First Game Show!

Ok, but not time victory. I dislike the time victory :p
Well, here are some considerations on that front:
1. If it's enabled, then there is at least a "way out" for us to win or lose if we keep stalemating near the end of the game with a Mole who just barely prevents people from winning turnset after turnset

2. If it's disabled, then the game will literally continue on forever until a Victory Condition is completed by the human players or one of the AIs, meaning, say, a 4000 AD Space Victory...

Choose wisely.

I think an AI would have probably won something by 4000AD...

I think we should be India or Rome. For leaders, Asoka or Julius. Strong leaders, good, early UUs (Fast Worker is an EXCELLENT UU in my experience), and in the case of the praetorian, unstoppable (I've conquered the world before 1000 AD with praetorian spam, on a pangea map).
Praetorian spam? That's waaaaay too easy for you guys. Let's give you somebody sucky, like Charlemagne :p

I think an AI would have probably won something by 4000AD...

You would be surprised... I've kept a game going on for several hundred years past 2050 by attacking the enemy's capital/and or culture cities when they get close to winning.

Lets be Portugal!

Carrack, yuck.

Lets be Portugal!
On a Pangaea map, the Carrack wouldn't be all that useful, so we'd probably only want that Civ if we were to play on a Terra-like map.

Map type and Civ don't matter too much to me, as long as we don't end up with a relatively lame combo (like Portugal on Pangaea).

I was mostly kidding, the Indians would be a better choice.

Hey - are we allowed to rename cities?

Are we allowed to spam signs?

Tectonics pangae sounds fun, to be honest. :p

My favorite map script is archipelago snaky continents, personally.

EDIT - So, when are we starting this?

When is it starting?

Once Yoshi gets the map up, I'll be happy to play my turnset...

When is it starting?
When everyone seems to be finished with arguing about the settings. I think I've decided. Post #3 will be updated with the settings and I will post the starting save shortly

If you did not receive a PM, you are not the Mole

These are the settings used:
Spoiler :
[/CENTER]
Note:
  • There are 10 AI's
  • Only Permanent Alliances are enabled

The save has been attached. Remember, besides the rules with playing the save, your allowed to say ANYTHING and post ANYTHING. Go ahead and scream out that your the mole, whether you are or not. Non-participant comments are also welcome and encouraged. Remember, be sneaky, play nice, be deceitful, and haaaaave fun! :D

The Game Begin's Now! Mosher? Your up first.

(Note that post #2 will always be updated in case you forget who's turn it is)

Attachments

• The Mole Initial Save.CivBeyondSwordSave
    52.3 KB · Views: 63
Top Bottom