Resource icon

The Nobles' Club Bullpen: Third Cycle

Doesn't Ring take away one of Hannibals strengths - powerful overseas trade with Cothons and inreased city sizes thx to Charismatic?

I'm fine with both, Rammy-Ring or Hanni-Ring. I think that it doesn't matter.

Hello again! I'd like to discuss about popularity of these series; which games have been the most popular in this circle? Which circle has been the most popular one? I think that the most popular games in the time I've been posting here have been the oldest and the newest (<- did I spell it wrong?) ones, Saladin and Willem. JC game was popular too if I remember that right. Thoughts?

How do you want to rate popularity? By sheer number of posts, and considering only Saladin and later, Sally was most popular at 174 posts and Washington second at 171. Willem is only up to 127. Some of Frederick's were about the problems with the postings, though, and those sorts of things ought not to count (but are too much work to keep track of).

The most messages of all time was for Game IV (Frederick) at 239.

But that's only a crude estimator of popularity; it should really depend on what people are talking about and how enthusiastic they are about the game. Possibly also the number of people who play -- which I meant to keep track of in all those "reserved" 2nd messages, but have never really had the energy for.

:crazyeye:

Patience my friend, Ramesses II will be up about 09:00 GMT tomorrow.

9. am? Really? You must mean 21.00. AKA 9 pm! If you mean that you post the game at morning, I can try my new BUG-Blue Marble MOD! :)

I'm quite busy lately, and didn't find time to play the last two games, but i did save them for later.
Summer is there, days are longer, girls' dress .. well, shorter.. as for my playing time ;-)

I'll give a shot to Ramses' game this week.
Thanks for keeping entertaining us.

Week and half to go and its time for Alex-game. What kinda maptype you'd like to play guys? Pangaea? Continents? You choose. You'll have it on Medium, I won't make a cooked-cookie map this time :mischief:. Edit: WOOHOO!! Its 500th post parties!! :banana::bday::band::rotfl::band::banana::banana:!!!!!

We could have Hannibal on something like inland sea or 3 continents. So there is room to abuse both his UB and UU.

We could have Hannibal on something like inland sea or 3 continents. So there is room to abuse both his UB and UU.

Sure, fine for me! However, NZ planned to make Ring map this time, if I got it right. But Ring-maps are like inland sea maps, just having the outland sea too..:rolleyes: Remember that I'm hosting the Alex game before NZ's Hannibal game. Any requests for map type to it? I'll make the map on tuesday and post it on friday. I've been thinking of normal pangaea, just for removing any chance of cookyness!! :lol:

well, many dont like cooked maps (i do) , but maybe making Alex's opponents historically interesting (like Persia, Egypt, India, and then maybe a bit of babylon, some carthage, even rome perhaps?)

just sayin' - im getting sick of pacal, shaka and monty :p

@TerribleDemise, dalamb:
Spoiler :
Let's use spoilers :p! I was just thinking the same thing :)! Let's do pangaea where we have Greece (us), Rome, (maybe Babylon), Persia, India, Egypt, (maybe Carthago), (maybe Arabia). That's cool!

Top Bottom