The NOTW Information Thread

I'll post my sign up thread sometime after CCRunners game goes up.

I am currently working on a 24-man game, and I am considering whether it falls into the mini category or not. I intend to host it starting mid/late August.

Just so people are warned, it will be very experimental, and if a few veterans here know that they do not intend to join it, I would very much appreciate one or two people I could discuss the game mechanics with in order to maintain some balance.

Anyway, just putting this up to catch some reactions. As I have mentioned earlier, the game's title will be "Everybody wants to change the World", and it will be FFH-based, lorewise.

I've placed it in the "mini" category for now, since 24 people by our current standards is towards the smaller side. Also since you're shooting for a mid/late August start date, you'd be able to hit this target date. Otherwise if it were a 'true' NOTW, you'd have to wait for everyone else that's in line to go.

Alright, thanks, BL.

I will be gone for a week from tomorrow morning, but I have plenty of room in my PM box if anyone wants help me balance the game. I was thinking especially about Pinman, since, as far as I understand it, he is a veteran at this game genre and will only be back for a couple of months. If anyone (Pinman or anyone else who consider themselves well-experienced in NOTWing) feels like helping me out with game balance, please send me a PM and/or add me to your MSN contacts. I'll be able to respond and will need the assistance when I come home from this trip.

Until then,
:hatsoff: Diamondeye

I will be on holiday at that time and I don't know if I will be coming back to NOTW after that (and if I do it will certainly be in a more limitted way), so if there's anything that I could help with between now and when I leave then I'm happy to.

Absolutely Diamondeye.

I would be happy to help out.:)

Why was there never any NoTWXX? Anyway, signup thread open here

Myself and Renata will be co-running a yet-to-be-named NOTW. I think we would like to go after oyzar if possible. Also, please remove NOTW: The Natural Order from the queue, that's on the shelf for now.

Why was there never any NoTWXX? Anyway, signup thread open here

I believe they're in the order they're conceived, not the order they start.

I am still on track for going after Oyzar, but in the case I am not ready for when his ends then I'd be fine with letting Ekolite and Renata go.

The problems with my M-NotW have proved insurmountable, so I've reconceived it as a full game, allowing me to preserve most of the key features, whilst adding some rather nifty new ones as well. I've also changed the setting to something I think will be much more interesting, with the result that it is now provisionally titled NotW: Sleeping Dogs.

I'd love to run it someday, but i'll have no time after the summer. :(

Its a sequal to my previous NoTW.

Multiples-of-ten games are jinxed. There were a couple of attempts to start NotW X, but every one failed.

NOTW: Hired Swords (title might still be changed) is ready to go as soon as there's an open slot.

I am still on track for going after Oyzar, but in the case I am not ready for when his ends then I'd be fine with letting Ekolite and Renata go.

I would prefer to go as soon as possible, if you wouldn't mind, as my time will get more and more stretched as the year goes on.

Top Bottom