The NOTW Information Thread

First we need to agree on a title! :p But never fear, you're in.

Great. For info, I have written almost half of the PMs for my experimental NotW (10/24), and count on writing the rest in the week after I come home (10th-17th). The game should be able to start the week after. I'll post a sign-up when I'm dealing with the last PMs and balancing, if this does not overlap too much?

We won't be starting in five days don't worry. Oyzar's game has only just started :p

We aren't quite ready for a sign-up thread yet, you should be back before that goes up.

I would like to announce my retirment (potentially temporary) from NOTW after Ekolite and Renata's game.

I need a break

They all come back eventually... Cue splime.

You leaving the whole forum or just NOTW, thomas? Wow, all the oldies seem to be leaving :(.

Definitely the most hosted. In fact I think you might be our oldest NOTW member still playing thomas.

I am. I've been playing since number 2. not the forum, just NOTW... I'll still frequent these parts occasionally. especially if a lazynes pops up.

Spoiler :
hint, hint. we need a GM ;)

It's just, i'm starting University come september, and I don't know if I can have the time to play anymore... and, really, i'm finding it hard to care enough to put much thought into these anymore.

Due to some internet trouble as well as a rather lot of time 'wasted' playing LAN BtS and NWN, I might have to delay the start of the Experimental NotW for some time. But count on it starting this month, sometime.

Hi guys, I'm back from vacation, and I did 0 work on Mini-NotWIII! :D Taiwan was too fun, so I regret nothing!

My game is also one of those experimental types (oh shi-) so Diamondeye, if you steal my ideas, I'll hunt you down and draw and quarter you. ;)

YEah. If you use any ideas from my NotW, I too will hunt you down and murder you, DE :p

Ekolite and I (well especially me, as it's my fault) would like to beg pardon at not being particularly close to ready to host our game yet. And Ekolite will be on vacation for two weeks starting this weekend. (Diamondeye says he's not ready to go yet, either.)

So I see two options:

1. Frozen, are you ready to start, or can you be within a week or so? If so, we'll wait and go next.
2. If you're not ready, we'll put up our signup thread today, but it will be at least 2.5 weeks before we can actually start. And even that's relying on me to whip this puppy into shape while Ekolite's on vacation. Most PMs are done, but mechanics, story, and balance still need a ton of work. I honestly don't know if I can make that deadline on my own.

So there you have it. And again, sorry!

I think Frozen hosting now is the best option. If he is not ready, I can post a sign-up now (but there will only be room for 24 people) and get the game done asap. it won't be 2½ weeks, I'm pretty sure. You could run your sign-up while my game runs.

Ok, sounds like a plan, so let's just see what Frozen has to say.

Top Bottom