Votes: 55 45.1%
  • Great

Votes: 33 27.0%
  • Ok

Votes: 16 13.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
Europe is basically barbaric states until the Islamic Caliphate defeats the Greeks in the late 600s, and Islam dominates europe through opression. Due to internal struggles the calphate collapses after the Mongol invaisions in the 1200s, and Independent European states emerge. A few islamic states are constantly warring the larger Catholic empires. Greek learnings were all pilliaged by the Mongols so Europe is in a dark age with the absence of arabic learnings. France is a constant struggle between Franks and Gauls, England and Norway are warring constantly. Rome is a major city, but the Roman army isn't powerful. An empire bordering Greece is created in the Balkans bordering New Greece. New Greece holds byzantium, and is a very rich nation. New Greece discovers gunpowder, and from there rapidly learns industrialization within 200 years. The secrets are spread to all of Europe through the traders/sailors.

By industrial europe things are as follows: Carthage is a highly religious theocracy attempting to root out the Muslim believers in spain. The region of france is 2 nations: France and Celtic republic. England is almost unified but constant Norse intrusions have weakened it to a point of no return. Norway is a highly warrior kingdom, a successful monarchy which isn't rich but has good armies. A german King has finally unified all of germany, switzerland, and parts of poland into the Germanic empire. The empire in the balkans has solidified into [insert name here] The New Greeks hold on to their massive belongings stretching from Greece to Afghanistan, and their empire is very intelligent. Islam stretches from India to almost palestine, in two separate empires. The jews of Jeruselem have created their own 1-city empire that Islam just can't seem to reach.

Greece and Carthage have both colonised the americas partially, each believeing that they were the first to colonise and thus have the rights to the new world.

Elsewhere, Russia is a weak collection of cities that pledge allegiance to the same tsar. China is more andvanced than any european state, but their nation has split in a governmental dispute. Japan and Korea have been since annexed by China. A state in indonesia exists which is composed of Buddhist "colonies"
who are geverned by a common theocracy.

Anyway, I'll stop now. That has nothing to do with the original intent of this thread. However, please give your feedback if you think it could work. If you are even willing to work on this we could do it together.

You should definately remake this Sarevok... I havent played it but the alternate history concept you have come up with here is the most interesting one I have heard since I started reading Turtledove's alternate history about if the CSA had won the war.

I will say that I have sworn off this game until the diplomacy editor shows up though...

what you do is go into the editor under the player properties, scrol down to the civ you want and check the box. a popup should come up asking if u want civ # to be the set player. hit yes, then save and go play as the civ of your choice. :)

How are people liking this scenario, or are you just waiting for the conquests version to come out?

Ive been playing as the British and ive conquered africa from the french as well as beating the french in europe, hehe :D

WOOT 1000th Post! :D :thumbsup: :hammer: :beer:

Hi Sarevok,

I think that two weeks ago I told you something about the resources in the map:crazyeye: , and I didn't tell anything more:cry: . Weel, I star today....:hammer: .

OIL IN AFRICA:

1-You need more than one oil in Lybia (4 is my propose)
2-An oil near Algiers not in the middle of the desert
3-One oil in egypt
4-One oil in Gabon (near libreville)
5-2 Oil in Nigeria (near Lagos)
6-Oil in Cabinda-Zaire (near Brazaville)
7- No oil in Somali Peninsula (near mogadishu??:confused: )
8- Oil near Cape town, to simulate the new drilins in mossel bay. Big possibilities of gas reserves too. http://www.pioneernrc.com/global_activities/south_africa.html

http://www.mbendi.co.za/orgs/ci22.htm

I'll do separate post for the differents continents and resources:eek: , is clearer for me.

COAL IN AFRICA

1- No coal in Ethiopia-Kenia (near Nairobi Addis Abeba)
2-No coal in Zaire (Near Kananga or Katanga)
3- Coal in Egypt (In the sinay)
4- Coal in Tanzania (near Dodoma)
5- 2 Coal in South Africa (near Johannesburg)

HORSES IN AFRICA

1- Only horses in Algeria and South Africa (the strongest european influence in the continent)

2- But we can include the camels in Algeria, Chad and Egypt. I know that are two differents things, but it can work to represent the importance of the camels in North Africa.

SALTPETER IN AFRICA

Can someone help with this one?, :cry: Pleaseeeeeee:cry:

IRON IN AFRICA

1-It's the list of all the ferrous minerals in the continent.
2-Iron in Morocco near Fez
3- Iron near Algiers
4- No iron in Ethiopia (near Hargeysa)
5- Iron in Western Sahara (near Rio de Oro)
6- Iron in Ghana (near Lome)
7- Iron in Zambia (near Gaborone)
8- 2 Iron in Zimbabwe (near zimbzbwe)
9- 2 Iron in South Africa (near Johanesbourg)

1- No ruber in Somalia (near Moghadishu)
4- Rubber in South Africa (near Durban), I'm not sure of this one.:confused:

Top Bottom