[GS] The Ottomans Discussion Thread

Closer look at temple details.

The entire model, bit motion blur.

I don't think you can make that assumption. We saw nothing to suggest that you can't place him in a civ you are at war with. In fact, placing him in a civ you are at war with is kinda the whole point of the promotion. It would be pretty weak if you couldn't.

Perhaps I was a bit rash, but wouldn't it be strange to have a diplomat in your city when you are at war? One that you can't remove? And Amani is automatically ousted (and can't be re-established) from a city state she's in if you are at war with their suzerain, so at least there's a precedent for that.

Edit: I'm re-reading the promotions and now I'm less sure of my initial assumption. But still, it would be weird. But he'd give the one you are at war with 20% unit production if placed in one of their cities? Also seems very weird to me.

Based on the central gopuram, I'd say Sri Ranganathaswamy doesn't match.

Edit: I'd say Meenakshi is also close, but no cigar.

This is the perfect chance to add "likes conquerors". I mean, we have "loves war" Gorgo, "ultra lover war" Gorgo 2.0 Alexander and "loves wide Civs" Trajan, but we have no "loves leaders which conquered other cities".
https://twitter.com/EdBeach23/status/1087738799877173248?s=19

Agenda Lawgiver

Likes civs with strong happiness, loyalty, and diverse cities. Dislikes civs without happiness, loyalty, and who haven't conquered a city.
Oh wait, I guessed (part of) it? What do I win? :D

Top Bottom