The Third World War 1989

Current M10 uniforms for Serbia. I also included the previous M90 "oak leaf" pattern and some variant poses for modern Greeks and Albanians.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Serbia 2017.png
    Tanelorn Serbia 2017.png
    23.5 KB · Views: 640

Serbia and Montenegro remained as the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia from 1992 to 2006. They retained the oak-leaf pattern camo up to 2009 and 2009 respectively. A reddish oak-leaf pattern was also used by Slovenia during the 90s.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Serbia & Montenegro 1990-2010.png
    Tanelorn Serbia & Montenegro 1990-2010.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 589
@Tanelorn How will you phrase the name of the nation - no doubt coming soon - that CALLS itself Macedonia but your home nation doesn't recognize it's validity by that name (in fact, what do they actually call that nation in Greece)?

edit- @Patine Let's talk about it in the OT thread.
Back to making and learning about stuff: Montenegro, after 2009. Their own reddish multicam and new G36 rifles.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Montenegro.png
    Tanelorn Montenegro.png
    3.7 KB · Views: 587
Last edited:
Sweden, 1970s-2017. AK4 is the HKG3, AK5 is the FN FNC. The current model is the AK5C.

The CBJ PDW, issued after 2000. A 6.5x25 pimped up Uzi with up to 100 round mags.

fix- added the front grip

Attachments

• Tanelorn Sweden.png
    Tanelorn Sweden.png
    51.1 KB · Views: 662
  • Tanelorn CBJ.png
    Tanelorn CBJ.png
    2.9 KB · Views: 594
Last edited:
Norway since 1975:

Note that the marine and army commandos fielded Diemaco C7s before the army switched to the HK416 in 2008.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Norway.png
    Tanelorn Norway.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Norway since 1975:

Note that the marine and army commandos fielded Diemaco C7s before the army switched switched to the HK416 in 2008.
The C7? Isn't that a Canadian-made assault rifle? My cousin, who was a Major in the Canadian Forces until retiring several years ago, mentioned a Canadian-made assault rifle called the C7. Is that the same one your referring to here?

The C7? Isn't that a Canadian-made assault rifle? My cousin, who was a Major in the Canadian Forces until retiring several years ago, mentioned a Canadian-made assault rifle called the C7. Is that the same one your referring to here?

Norway, the SAS and Private Security Contractors from Garda Canada all use the platform. The C7A2 has mostly taken over from the A1 (personally I never liked the A2, especially with the rather clunky looking green stock and "adjustment" butt...)

More Norwegians:

Armed Forces' Special Command (FSK) and Marine Commandos (MJK) both use the Diemaco C7. Note the coloured furniture and ELCAN sight. C8, HK416 and M4 carbines look prety much the same. The Telemark Battalion, TMBN is Norways rapid reaction force. Two more poses with the G3 in winter gear.
@Patine, @BC1871 Indeed, it is a Chanuck boom-stick, also used by the Netherlands and Denmark as their main service rifle, a mix of M16A1 and M16A2 features.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Norway FSK MJK C7.png
    Tanelorn Norway FSK MJK C7.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 558
The Italian army from 1990-1992 to today. They moved from the telo mimetico camo and the BM59 battle rifle to a dark woodland style and the AR70-90 assault rifle. Since 2004-5 they have adopted the new vegetata pattern but the new ARX160/ ARX200 rifles have not replaced the AR70 yet. I will do the ARX and the carabinieri next.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Italy 1990-2018.png
    Tanelorn Italy 1990-2018.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 548
@Tanelorn I get the feeling the army that fights under the Golden Virgina Sun Flag has been shuffled off to Buffalo by Tanelorn like the Mongolians. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist. Just a playful jab - not opening a big debate. ;)

Update for Italy, 1992-2018:

Fixed the latest vegetata uniform version. Added the special units of the Carabinieri and the new Beretta ARX160 that is currently being adopted by the Italian military.
@gapetit Thanks gapetit!
@Patine I will do both, eventually. I have to do some research first. The Mongolian army of the 1980s is kind of an obscure subject, see. The other subject is kind of boring, honestly. Any M81 woodland with AK47s will do, use the Yugo wars Croatians, or the Hungarians, if you are making a scenario. I'll keep my oppinion to myself cause I 'd rather do Turks with the MPT76 rifle for the ongoing Afrin operation instead.
@CurtSibling We're all friends here, he just asked me a question. It's fine by me.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Italy 1990-2018 updated.png
    Tanelorn Italy 1990-2018 updated.png
    85.9 KB · Views: 515
Mongolian people's army:

Mongol horseman with an AKM.

Attachments

• Tanelorn Cold war Mongolia.png
    Tanelorn Cold war Mongolia.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 522
Last edited:
Top Bottom