The Void Wakens - A God Game

Oh, three alignments. If it seems like I don't care by not changing mine it's just that I need some time to think. What three words best describe the concept I had in mind? :think: Would it be at all possible to make it a limit of four?

three is an auspicious number, four not so much.

-

@Gurra09

I'd suggest Emptiness (signifying absence in all its aspects, spiritual and physical), Liberation (freedom from attachments and so forth) and Oblivion (the nihilation of memory). The three together best sum up the concept of void.

I'd suggest Emptiness (signifying absence in all its aspects, spiritual and physical), Liberation (freedom from attachments and so forth) and Oblivion (the nihilation of memory). The three together best sum up the concept of void.

Thanks for the suggestions! I think I'll go with those three, they seem to cover what I had in mind. :)

I only had two (jungle and rain) to begin with. I feel like storm would fall under the larger domain of rain, though.

Rain is included in Storm so I suppose there would be some overlap, but Storm would be more like a Hurricane in my mind. Sure, Storm includes the little showers that come by all the time, but the heart and soul of the aspect would be Hurricane size storms with the wind, rain, and sheer force that comes with one.

Name of God: Amalthaus
Name of Home Plane: Nuestrion
God’s Alignment: Pride, fertility, beauty
Symbol of the god:

Update 0 - The Age of Creation 0
"I was first to arrive, and as such, I did not see my own grand entrance. The Elder Gods assure me it was a sight to see.

Next came the other Gods, each of them was picked personally by the Elder Gods - so I was told - from their own planes. A’mb-Amma arrived in a flurry of water bringing with him several unfortunate aquatic inhabitants of his old plane. Watching them expire, he inquisitively asked when he could create. One of the Elder Gods simply waved his hand over the void beneath us. A’mb-Amma understood.

From one massive portal came the Twin Gods - Baase and Heshan. The former oddly calm, the second impulsive and passionate about changing the world that lay before our minor assembly.

More gods came. Through a burning portal, Bähl arose, and his fury upon finding an empty void was loud and very easily known. The other gods came after him in comparative icy silence.

When we had all arrived, the Elder Gods looked at us with relatively sorrowful stares. Where they unsure of whether we were a good choice? Did they regret the creation of this plane? But instead, they just told us our task.

Create a world.
Create Life."

- Subodh on the World Origin

Stats

Notes:
Stats are going to become less empty as more stuff happens.
Map is in the first post.
Everyone has Two Actions.
While in the Age of Creation, time passes in Milennia. 1 turn = 1000 years. You shouldn't take too long to get to a point where life exists though.
Orders must be public.

I'm sorry if this is obvious but: our home planes - are they part of this universe or did we travel from our home planes to a new empty plane?

I'm sorry if this is obvious but: our home planes - are they part of this universe or did we travel from our home planes to a new empty plane?
a "plane" is sort of like a planet. So, in essence, they're part of the universe, but can be so far apart that portals are necessary for interstellar travel. No plane has ever devised another method of travelling between planes.

Ah! I think I understand then. So all of us gods have come from our home planes to build a new plane together - which will also be a planet when the map eventually stops being black?

Sorry for possibly being Captain Obvious. :blush:

Ah! I think I understand then. So all of us gods have come from our home planes to build a new plane together - which will also be a planet when the map eventually stops being black?

Sorry for possibly being Captain Obvious. :blush:

no worries
Yes, all gods have come from their home planes to create a new one. Of course they will try to take control of the majority. The map of this plane is blank as it is literally a black blob right now.

Void created a magnificient mountain out of a magnetic stone that can be found on the planet orbiting their home plane of Nihil. It will stand in the middle of this plane (on the map that is) and be a center of magnetic forces. This mountain is not totally compact but has a complex cave system inside, with four mountainside openings - to the north, south, west and east.

The cave system also has a fifth upper opening located in the middle of a crater at the mountain peak, and in this crater Void created a freshwater lake. It will slowly empty into the caves, but gets refilled by rainwater, and to an observer's eye it gives the impression of water being sucked down into the void*. This water rains down on the inside of the mystical mountain, where it ends up in subterranean ponds to eventually trickle down into groundwater.

And so, Void was the first deity to fill the void of this new plane.

*Something like this: http://1389blog.com/pix/Massive-water-sink-hole-very-cool-500x373.jpg

As Gelimont emerged from his plane into this new plane it saw that little was done and decide to add to this blackness. Moving to the far right corner of this plane it begin spawning a land mass of ice blanketing the blackness. Gelimont continue to spawn more ice mass by expanding slowly to the left of the plane. (think like Antarctica)

A sweep of the wings, and behold the fertile fields and forests and rivers of Egru
A beat of the wings, and behold the colors, green and yellow, white and grey, red and blue

Actions: Around the mountain, create a great plains, fertile, dotted with rivers and lakes. Enact the cycle of seasons.

Create towering forests of blue and gold trees, that my people may live among them and touch my clouds, and create a great mountain range so that they might touch the sky.

Sivle looked upon what others had made, and thus spoke, "Ah one, Ah two, Ah one two three four!"

From these words the forests and plains were given new foliage, that played their own songs into the dullness which had existed. From bellillies to the drumbush, any passage of wind would set off a disorganized symphony of the first music, sadly without an audience.

Top Bottom