The World Turned Upside Down

Orders sent.

The Union of Commonwealth States officially withdraws from the Commonfront International alliance due to the end of a threat by an allied Nippon and Persia. Coinciding with this withdrawl, the UCS will be joining the Sino Alliance to reflect a changing in world structure and diplomacy.

Ok, its official, Russia officially says screw you to a nation asking for a favor.

All promised aid to England is now halted, may the Indian Empire rot.

I did, nothing was bought. If a person doesn't send orders and I don't know if they are on vacation or not, nothing happens. Mostly this saves me trouble when updating and such. 40 hours till the update.

Russia never promised aid to England. When joining the Commonfront International we explained our reasoning for joining, and since these reasons are no longer a concern, the alliance is no longer necessary and does not fit our future goals. Remaining in this alliance would not aid us further in any ways and we feel would only bring us to war with the Tehran Pact.

Farow, i regret to say all the production was lost.

Russia never promised aid to England. When joining the Commonfront International we explained our reasoning for joining, and since these reasons are no longer a concern, the alliance is no longer necessary and does not fit our future goals. Remaining in this alliance would not aid us further in any ways and we feel would only bring us to war with the Tehran Pact.

Shall we dig up our orders? We had 4 points headed to England to rebuild that smoldering, sinking load of debris called London that we wasted divisions to liberate and another 2 headed for the rebuilding of Liverpool, and other cities that were within our occupation.

Oh, and you side with the Chinese, the international pariah's. That makes perfect sense! Especially since the Europeans (which you still are) and China have gotten along so well together.

@EQ, are my elections this turn? I need to get the candidates lined up ;)

elections are 1920 for you Azale, also that's A LOT of IC he lost. I realize it isn't his fault but his IC has changed since then and i have no way of knowing how much I would owe him. Furthermore, this would mean i'd have to figure out how much i owe whoever else for losses. I realize it is not his fault, but there's nothing I can do.

Couldnt you just give him the IC for the last turn at least? Just a thought...

ok, farow you can have 8 Military IC. However, this is a one time thing.

Orders sent. I forgot to preview them, though, and everything is spaced funny. Sorry.

EDIT: Also, the map on the first page is still the original map, not the updated one.

Orders sent. I forgot to preview them, though, and everything is spaced funny. Sorry.

EDIT: Also, the map on the first page is still the original map, not the updated one.

That maps never been updated, and I don't thin kits supposed to be. Just consider it as an image of what the world looked like when we began, and you can always compare to where it is now.

24 hour warning for update.

Sending orders through now!!!!

Farow, China only ever paid you 1 IC. It was mentioned in an update, you probably didn't notice since France killed your soldiers. That's why you don't have Atomic Theory or 4 into Early tanks.

EQ, I hate to be lazy, but could you just do the same thing as last time? I hardly feel it actually warrants sending a whole PM. >_>

Top Bottom