This is Madness! [Sign up Thread]

Visorslash

Deity
This is Madness!

Spoiler :

Welcome to Role Madness Mafia.

What to expect:
• Characters that don't make any sense.
• Utterly non vanilla. Everyone has some sort of power.
• Could be 17 different scum roles (not actually true), do not expect things to be normal here.
• There might be items, depending if I feel like implementing them.
• Attempts at balance. Maybe. If I feel like it.
• The Alignment and Role of a player will be revealed upon their death.
• Attempts at humour.

Rules:
1. Do not quote anything I say to you in private. This includes night results, role PM, general conversation, cricket scores, the weather in Bristol and the colour of my car.
2. You can PM other players if you wish.
3. You may quote PMs from other players, but no screenshots or anything like that.
4. If you don’t send in a night order, it will not be randomised. You may send in orders ahead of time if you are busy.
5. If you’re dead unless stated you cannot post game related comments in thread.
6. Each day you may choose to lynch one player. No Lynch and Abstain are acceptable votes. There is no majority or hammer this game. The day phase is 48 hours and the night phase will be 24 hours long.
7. If there is a tie at days end, there will be a tiebreaker round afterwards until there is a clear winner. If there is no clear winner by 20 minutes after the deadline, I will randomise.
8. Don’t edit your posts please. I won’t count edited posts that have votes in them.
9. I will WoG/replace if necessary. Please stay active/try not to break the rules, I am a lenient host but I won’t bend that much.
10. If you have any questions about public mechanics ask in the thread in bold green text.
11. You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. You do not need to add a Vote: tag, just bolding the name will suffice. I will take your final vote as the last one. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG.
12. Have fun.

Mechanics:
Who knows?

I'll try my best to balance things to a reasonable degree, but this is more about fun than about serious scumhunting. Consider it a bit of a break.

Players: 20/20
1. Lohrenswald
2. Zack
3. Landlubber
4. KingMorgan
5. Pouter Pigeon
6. Takhisis
7. Dcmort93
8. choxorn
9. Winston Hughes
10. Jarrema
11. Newyn
12. Snerk
13. BSmith1068
14. Autolycus
15. Al Sipsclar
16. Kennigit
17. Sprig
18. Classical_hero
19. Cuthillius
20. Arakhor

Reserves:
1. Spaceman98
2. Remake20

Being a new guy as the first who says he wants to be in feels odd, but eh I'm signing up for this

Put me in as a reserve please

I would like to point out that the OP is wrong. This is clearly Sparta.

Chaos is my middle name (seriously, it's what the "c" in my username stands for) so I'm IN

Are you sure this isn't blasphemy instead of madness?

I want to be in.

Top Bottom