This is what happens when Obama betrays allies

ow please direct your tomahawk-democratizators and lebensraum-seekers elsewhere and leave us alone.
wow ! it is really You who are invading so stop telling others what to do okay ? We don't want Your gas :D deal with it !

Hang on. You really do want Gazprom gas. Or if not you, certainly someone in the EU does. It's either that or coal, atm.

Hang on. You really do want Gazprom gas. Or if not you, certainly someone in the EU does. It's either that or coal, atm.

I do not want it - gas bills are just too expensive ;) I do not use gas in my house anymore ;)

edit : I would rahter be a dirt-bag than use gas from Russia ! :D ;)

What do you do? Freeze? Or cuddle up with your witch-hag girl-friend?

:nonsantahattedwinkingsmilie:

What do you do? Freeze? Or cuddle up with your witch-hag girl-friend?

:nonsantahattedwinkingsmilie:

I use electricity man ! Thomas Edison means anything to You ? ;)

Yes. And what it means to me is twice the cost of heating with gas.

But that's the point with Poland isn't it? Cheap coal-generated electricity. So much for decarbonizing. Pfft.

Lets not forget his frequent and numerous insults to the UK.
Scumbag Obama.

Yes. And what it means to me is twice the cost of heating with gas.

But that's the point with Poland isn't it? Cheap coal-generated electricity. So much for decarbonizing. Pfft.

Yes You are right of course Poland is dependant on it's coal reserves ;) But at least we dont have to drain Russkies or beg for it ;)

AND, there's the added bonus that all that pollution from the coal power stations will likely drift eastwards. It's win-win all the way.

Kind of.

Scumbag Obama.

I am very sorry if I have insulted the United Kingdom - sorry, please forgive me.

Scumbag Obama.

Tea is for losers! Or something.

Amidoinitrite? Either way, India seems move peeved with us at the moment than you all. Something something about domestic slavery isn't that bad, something something about diplomatic immunity, something something about standard strip searches are stupid(that one's probably right, welcome to America).

AND, there's the added bonus that all that pollution from the coal power stations will likely drift eastwards. It's win-win all the way.

Kind of.

Well unless "WE" (the people) can develop Cold Fusion Power we are pretty much "frakked" anyway as it is ! Not many people think about this but this is the truth - the fossil fuels will end .....

Well unless "WE" (the people) can develop Cold Fusion Power we are pretty much "frakked" anyway as it is ! Not many people think about this but this is the truth - the fossil fuels will end .....

I agree the fossil fuels will end. But I don't agree that cold fusion is the only option. Which may turn out to be unrealizable.

There's enormous amounts of power coming from the sun* - it's just a matter of harvesting it efficiently.

In the meantime, so the narrative goes (though what would I know), gas power stations are the lower-carbon alternative to coal. As are conventional nuclear. But they've only got a limited amount of fuel too. And involve handling waste, and operations, safely. (As does all industry)

There's also the possibility of using substantially less power altogether.

*Notice that global warming isn't caused by too little energy, but by too much.

I never forget a good insult directed towards the UK.

Seriously? No. But having some sort of defence for EUROPE in case some nutjob in the Middle East decides to enter history by nuking Athens, Rome, Vienna, Prague, Paris or Berlin, doesn't strike me as a bad idea
The nutjobs with a country know that firing a nuke equals signing a death warrant. Their self-preservation streak is too powerful to count that as a realistic scenario.

For the other nutjobs you need to worry about briefcase sides nukes. And they are much harder to shoot down.

But I like the atmosphere of the thread. It's party like it's 1980. Could use more Sting though

Link to video.

Gladly, once you stop trying to gobble up countries in your neighbourhood. See, the West also has a bad experience with letting aggressive authoritarian powers prey on weak countries all around. It tends to end up with an occupation of France and a bombing of London.
Oh EU can do whatever it wants, it's impotent in military sense for now. Our southern and overseas partners are more of concern.

wow ! it is really You who are invading so stop telling others what to do okay ?
Sure, it's "we" who invaded Iraq, Serbia, Libya and Afghanistan recently - and "we" are who threatening Iran and Syria now.

We don't want Your gas :D deal with it !
Then don't buy it and make us suffer terribly.

Sure, it's "we" who invaded Iraq, Serbia, Libya and Afghanistan recently - and "we" are who threatening Iran and Syria now.

You all really should remove this dictator (in Syria) and then remove all insurgents from the country who destroyed it and chased out all the hard working and decent citizens who deserve to live there. It is good for national morale (Syria's and perhaps your own, if successful).

Top Bottom