Three stages of jihad

No one is saying that "Islam is oppressed" - that is an absurd strawman. But to deny that Muslims are oppressed in certain places, or that there is widespread prejudice against Islam (and even de facto legal discrimination in some places) in the West, is ridiculous.
To me it seems that West is islamising. I would be glad for any example which would not confirm it. I hope that people will be rational and kick out all of islamic ideas.

"Stealth Jihad" sounds like a terrible straight-to-video action film.
Jihad of Stealth; Steven Seagal stars as Lance Russell, retired Navy Seal turned LAPD Detective, who uncovers a plot by Presidential candidate Smith Walker (Danny Glover) to win the Presidency by poisoning Los Angeles' water supply with the Black Death. Danny Glover is secretly a Muslim, and the leader of underworld group the Mohammedian Mafia. Keenan Ivory Wayans stars as Token Goodguy, Lance Russell's new partner and moderate Muslim with an American flag tattoo.

To me it seems that West is islamising. I would be glad for any example which would not confirm it. I hope that people will be rational and kick out all of islamic ideas.
What is "islamising"?
I suspect you need a bit more than "some kebab shops and mosques" for "islamising" to be anything other than some tripe you see on Stormfront.

What is "islamising"?
I suspect you need a bit more than "some kebab shops and mosques" for "islamising" to be anything other than some tripe you see on Stormfront.

I enjoy kebab without killing people.This is a good EE compromise :goodjob:

What is "islamising"?
Kebabs are the first step. Once the population is obsessed with kebabs, they will view Islam more positively, enabling Danny Glover's takeover. It's all perfectly logical. Stealth Jihad via kebab is in the Quran.

Kebabs are the first step. Once the population is obsessed with kebabs, they will view Islam more positively, enabling Danny Glover's takeover. It's all perfectly logical. Stealth Jihad via kebab is in the Quran.

Beer is the final counter-weapon, islamists have no chance to tackle this. Ayran is no match because no alcohol:p

Beer is the final counter-weapon, islamists have no chance to tackle this. Ayran is no match because no alcohol:p
Beer leads to kebabs. Muslims are using your own weaknesses against you, weak drunks of Europe.

Beer leads to kebabs. Muslims are using your own weaknesses against you, weak drunks of Europe.

Two and more beers combo makes the mission accomplished. This is the hadouken on street food.

Sorry, Islam is not "oppressed." It's the second largest religion in the world. Saying "please don't pick on the poor Muslims" is about on par with saying "please don't pick on the straight white Christian males."

your missing the point that you should not really pick on straight white Christain males

There are 3 stages of islam :
stealth jihad
defensive jihad
agressive jihad

Says who? Not the qu'ran. Jihad means justified or just war. It has nothing to do with terrorism - which also is not approved by the qu'ran. The terms 'stealth jihad', 'defensive jihad'and 'aggressive jihad' suggest the author has no clue of the meaning of jihad.

What is "islamising"?

Well, the Czech Republic is next to Poland in North Africa. Islamised, it is.

I liked the "some university is serving halal food? Sharia law!!!!!111eleven" definition.

The first steps would include either forbidding blasphemy or legislation allowing attire that is not work-safe ... I'd put those right on the front of the slippery slope.

Says who? Not the qu'ran. Jihad means justified or just war. It has nothing to do with terrorism - which also is not approved by the qu'ran. The terms 'stealth jihad', 'defensive jihad'and 'aggressive jihad' suggest the author has no clue of the meaning of jihad.

Again, not to give the video in the OP any credibility, but you should watch a little of it because the authority there (and he projects supreme self-confidence) provides multiple quotes from the qu'ran (and from Mohammed's life) to make his case. (The "terrorism" that is inherent in Islam, for example, is evidenced in caravan raids that Mohammed carried out against Mecca).

It's a more than usually sophisticated instance of anti-Islamic rhetoric and needs to be countered not just by saying "that isn't in the qu'ran" but by saying "you're reading the qu'ran selectively and tendentiously."

What's the difference between opposing the cultural values of a certain religion and being a bigot?

Because they're not cultural values of a certain religion, but cultural values of different cultures that share a religion. Painting with a broad brush like there's a muslim culture is like comparing Norway and Armenia because both are christian. Not many westerners blame christians for christian Serbs slaughtering 8,000 muslims in Bosnia 20 years ago.

Again, not to give the video in the OP any credibility, but you should watch a little of it because the authority there (and he projects supreme self-confidence) provides multiple quotes from the qu'ran (and from Mohammed's life) to make his case. (The "terrorism" that is inherent in Islam, for example, is evidenced in caravan raids that Mohammed carried out against Mecca).

This then actually confirms the author has no clue: caravan raids are 'terrorism'. That puts the 'authority' of this source firmly in its place - right in the coocoo corner. My original comment stands. Firmly.

Top Bottom