TIL: Today I Learned

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, just out dated. I don't see a print button. The nostalgic look is bending your objectivity. :)

Look on the top row. There's a Print button next to "file 8."

I've known about it for a while, but today I re-discovered the AlphaSmart, a battery-powered word processor from the 1990s/2000s.

I kind of want one.
It looks like it could be easily re-purposed into an attractive handbag.

On the issue of privacy and hospital records, it seems I'm one of the people whose records were illegally accessed recently in our local hospital. Apparently I'm not supposed to worry about this, as they say my care wasn't compromised and my information (as far as they know) hasn't been shared to my detriment.

If you punched through at the screen, the top looks like a handle and the rest like a purse. Of course, as a purse, it would only hold documents. The real question he raised though, is if you used that design and made a real handbag that looked like that, would it sell?

I guess that depends on the overlap between handbag enthusiasts and old-technology enthusiasts.

90s standalone word-processors were a major scam. Worse than a computer word-processor in every way, and ridiculously costly for what they were (utter garbage).
Get a real word processor, a Wang 1200.
Spoiler :

It was nowhere near you before you came to this thread. :mischief:

About radians, primes, and dirilecht's theorem.

TIL that half an hour ago Eliud Kipchoge started a marathon in Vienna with as goal to finish within two hours.

I guess that depends on the overlap between handbag enthusiasts and old-technology enthusiasts.
If ThinkGeek were still in business, this would definitely be something they would sell as some sort of carry bag for tablets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom