Tom's Unit Factory

Please, gentlemen, remember… stiff upper lip.

I'm working on a new unit that might be able to be used in a mod such as planet of the apes. The ape (might not be precisely an ape, but will be ape-like) will come in all kinds of various colors (brown, red, yellow, maybe even some other colors), will have a very weak and ridiculous attack, and will die a 64-frame bloody death (like some of Wyrm's infantry units do). It will also be a death collapse by stages, so you should love it Blue Monkey. Hopefully I will be able to contribute this unit to CFC soon.

tom has created some fine sci-fi units, but if you ask me when it comes to medieval warfare - shield and armour if you are not composed of some steel exoscheletton. you promised also a line of animals, if i can remeber.:cowboy:

I'm working on a new unit that might be able to be used in a mod such as planet of the apes. The ape (might not be precisely an ape, but will be ape-like) will come in all kinds of various colors (brown, red, yellow, maybe even some other colors), will have a very weak and ridiculous attack, and will die a 64-frame bloody death (like some of Wyrm's infantry units do). It will also be a death collapse by stages, so you should love it Blue Monkey. Hopefully I will be able to contribute this unit to CFC soon.
Looking forward to them. Maybe they will show up as Hanuman's army some day.

I don't see any A Thark Holding Some Junk mod thread on C&C. Is it a private invitation-only forum?

Walking (Ambulatory) Fish

Has Civ Colour.

Walking fish, sometimes called ambulatory fish, is a general term that refers to fish that are able to travel over land for extended periods of time. Most commonly this term is applied to amphibious fish. Able to spend longer times out of water, these fish may use a number of means of locomotion, including springing, snake-like lateral undulation, and tripod-like walking.

This specific fish is a fantasy fish, of course!

Download here... WalkingFish.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included. Is an Atlantica Online unit.

Darwin rules! :rockon:

Seriously, in my (still extended ca. 1 more month) absence, you've done some great work Tom.

:salute: ,

Oz

Magic Worker / Settler

No Civ Colors. All animations included. Settler uses Worker animations, with Build.flc being Settler specific. I created this based off (in appearance) of one of Aaglo's spell units.

Shown below is worker animations, settler build animation, and captured animation:

Download here... MagicWorkerSettler.rar

Unit32, Large/Small pcx, and Sound Files included.

AH! I always wanted a "magic worker". Thanks for posting that!:goodjob::)

Reminds me of the elven wisps in Warcraft III :)

Top Bottom