Tribal Warfare - Game

Cannot connect to the server, connection attempts time out. Sending PM to Morgan.

Uh oh, did I kill the game? Can't reconnect after getting kicked, and civstats thinks I'm still in.

Mavericks pitboss which Morgan hosts on the same server is dead too.

Sending a PM to KM

It appears to be up now, but it's very slow.

Edit: Yup, got my turn done. Every move took 5 seconds to acknowledge though. Logged in again to update the save.

I am letting you guys know that I am leaving this game. I have had fun, but I just don't have the time right now for this, plus my civ was basically in no position to be useful, os it is better to allow those who have a fighting chance to do so.

Elkad and Niklas, now that CH is gone, I have a proposition.

You treat the AI as though it was still my ally, that is, declare war on it if a war starts between us (because it wont join the fight on its own), and remain at peace if no war starts. Also no open borders.

Then I will treat it as though it was still my ally too, as opposed to quickly gaining a bunch of free cities, which would benefit me more with my tech than having a clueless AI run around with rifles.

Sounds fair enough, we'll treat it as if CH was still playing.

Thanks a lot for the pause, my home connection went crap over the weekend, probably due to all the snow. I hope to have it fixed asap though. At work now with a working connection, will play over lunch (in a few hours).

Stuck with a diplo screen. Will try to coordinate with someone later today to unlock it for me.

Paused with 36 minutes on the clock. This would've been the second turn that Niklas missed, and 48h since he was last active.

When you play, leave it paused for me please. And let us know what's going on.

Sorry, unexpectedly lost my internet connection over the weekend again. And thanks yet again for the pause.

At work now with a working connection and will play as soon as I am able. And hopefully my home connection will be up and running again shortly (though I will be able to take my turns from work regardless).

Top Bottom