Turn Chat Instructions: 410 BC: Feb 24 20:00 GMT = Feb 24 14:00 CST

Status
Not open for further replies.

zorven

12,000 Suns
This Turn Chat will be held:
GMT = Tuesday February 24, 20:00 (8 PM)
CST = Tuesday February 24, 14:00 (2 PM)

Please note: I will not be unable to attend. Therefore it will fall to the CoC of those present to decide who will play the game. Whomever the DP is, I and the citizens would appreciate a summary of the chat in addition to the chat log. I will post the saves and log in the "Game Saves & Chat Log" thread.

The CoC is listed in CoL G.3:

a. President
b. Vice President
c. Minister of Internal Affairs
d. Minister of Defense
e. Minister of Foreign Affairs
f. Minister of Trade and Technology

CoS Section E should be referenced by those in the CoC

The 410 BC save game will be used.

This thread shall only contain Turn Chat Instructions from the relevent officials.

If specific tiles around a city need to be referenced, here is a guide so that we are all speaking the same language:

This is not a discussion thread.

Tasks of the Armed forces:

Garrisons:
- 1 Spearmen in Deux Rivières
- 1 Spearmen in Vo Mimbre
- 1 Spearmen in Groton
- 1 Spearmen in Montipellier
- 1 Warrior in Vandelay
- 1 Spearmen in Huntington
- 1 Warrior in St. Octaviansburg
- 1 Warrior in Saint Lucia
- 1 Spearman in Sanction
- 2 Warrriors in Mure

Exploration:
- 1 Warrior Far to the south exploring around India

Protection:
- 1 Warrior in Huntington, to sentry jungle area SE of Huntington
- 1 Warrior NE of Vandelay, Settler Guard, Garrison new city.
- 1 Warrior N of Octavian, Sentry
- 1 Archer S of DR, Garrison but used as active reserve unit
- 1 Warrior NE of VM, Sentry
- 1 Warrior N of Montipellier, Sentry
- 1 Warrior in Mure, Sentry Mountain NW of Mure
- 1 Warrior in Groton, to sentry horse resource S of Groton

Domestic:
Currently No Barracks have been made
- 1 Warrior in Groton, Sentry between Groton and Mure
- 1 Warrior in Mure, to sentry SE moutain of Mure
- 1 Galley in St Octaviansburg, Explore the Seas

Offensive:
- 1 Horsemen SW of St. Octaviansburg, Suicide run on barbarian camp, if victorious to recover health, then go Barbarian hunting. EDIT: This horsemen if better judgement prevails can go back to recover as well.
- 1 horsemen in St. Octaviansburg, bit barbarians, then hunt for more.
- 1 Warrior NE of Montipellier, Barbarian hunter

Defensive:
- 1 Horsemen in VM to "harrass" nearby Babylonian warrior, not attack, but to force him to move out of our lands.
- 1 Warrior S of Groton to go support Mure's Defenses
- 1 Archer N of Montipellier to support or borders with Babylon
- 1 Warrior W of St. Octaviansburg to Move to aid Huntington

Operations:
No current offensives against other civs, Just general warfare against the barbarian tribes. Build up is good now. Babylonian threat is starting to fade off, still counter-measures are being taken.

NOTE: Although I can come, I will be at least 1 hour late to this turnchat. I hope CT can fufil the role of Defense minister in that time.

FA instructions

Treaties: None this chat.

Embassies: None this chat.

War Declarations: None this chat, and if war is declared on us, please stop the chat.

Tribute Demands: Reject all tribute demands from Russia unless the demand is trivial (10 gold or less and/or a territory map). From other countries, pay all tribute demands that do not exceed 40 gold or 2 gpt or that include technologies, cities, or contacts. If the demand exceeds 40 gold, 2 gpt, or includes contacts, techs, or cities, reject the demand.

Territory incursions: Do not request or demand that any nation move its troops from our territory during this turnchat. If what appears to be a possible invasion force arrives near a city, please stop the chat and we can determine what to do in the forums.

New contacts: It is not mandatory that the chat be stopped if we make a new contact. I would recommend, however, that the chat be stopped if a new contact provides a good trading possibility.

EDIT: Oops, meant to post this in the new thread, not edit this post. :crazyeye:

Please begin research on Republic.

Also, I will not be present at the beginning turn chat - I won't be back online until at least an hour and a half after the chat has begun. I hope it doesn't come down to me to play the save...:crazyeye:

Laborers
If a city becomes unhappy and provisions have not been taken to rectify the problem, use this formula (1.5*Shield Production+1.1*Food Production+Wealth Production) to decide what is the tile with the lowest production.

Build Queues
Deux Rivières: Warrior[8]->Worker(10)->Warrior(10)->Settler(30)
Vo Mimbre: Barracks[5]->Horseman(5)->Worker(2)->Settler(5)
Montpellier: Worker[7]->Worker(10)->Warrior(10)
Huntington: Worker[2]->Galley(15)
Santa Lucia: Worker(5)->Warrior(5)

The DP should set the slider to the minimum percentage that delivers Republic at the earliest possible turn. The Senate supports a setting of 10% Luxury if it is absolutely necessary to maintain happiness in one or more of the nation's cities. The Senate also requires an increase in the taxation allocation to keep net income above -15 gpt

No requests for cash have been made or voted on by the Senate. There was a muffed vote, but as the trade deal has already occurred, that proposal has been negated.

Preturn - Important note: The governor's queues were the same as last turnchat, which halted the chat (workers being built before the city could grow to size 2). In order for the game to progress, I had to take action (which is why I miss the good old days where we could DO something about it - it kept the game moving, even if the governor was insistant on a bad instruction). Had the plan continued as is, and the worker wasn't complete in 2 turns, then what? A CC for that?

Turn 5

Persians build the Pyramids
Germans build the Great Library (possibly cascaded)
India builds the Great Lighthouse (casecaded)

Traded currency (per Rik Meleet), as the Germans will get it next turn anyway.

After Trade

250BC - We meet Egypt and Greece! 250BC - turn 8 (chat was stopped)

Chatlog

Just an additional note for the summary: no instructions were posted from the Ministry of Internal Affairs or Governor of Audiac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom