Turns 160-179

killercane

Deity
We need to start a new thread and so I will do that. I think my time as turnplayer has run out, and if anyone wants to take the reins they can. I can continue doing it as well.

As for the turn, KISS attacked and took out several pikes leaving only about 6-8 left in the city. We have a worker that will connect salt next turn; MT is received from the KISSers. Settlers are down in the North and the end of the great settling era is nearing. I broke in and stopped a riot I noticed after playing last turn in a size 2 city. We should have nine mounties ready to go next turn.

Our science output should be over 600 for the start of industrial. Magnetism will take 4 turns so we should get it on turn 166.

I haven't found Fe on the net to chat so i sent him this PM about the trade offer.
I also echo killercane in that my term as FA has run out and anyone wiling to take over is more than welcome to.

To fe3333au and the MIA Government,

I had been hoping to catch up with you for a chat but we seem to have missed each other so i'm sending this PM, throught the correct channels no less;).

As for your quiery about the proposal for the Magnetism - Military Traditon swap, Doughnutia is fully aware of the beaker cost of each technology. However we stand by our offer for a direct swap of the two with no gold involved. This is our final offer as we feel Military Tradition has an extra importantace in the current climate which increases its value. Whether you wish to meet our price is up to you. You may feel upset and that we are being difficult, but just remember we paid extra for astronmy for its "uniquiness"

Robi D
Foreign Minister Doughutia

killercane said:
We need to start a new thread and so I will do that. I think my time as turnplayer has run out, and if anyone wants to take the reins they can. I can continue doing it as well.

I wouldn't mind taking the turn player role if you want a break killercane.

Thats fine. You need to make a colony with the saltpeter worker before founding that city. Upgradeable Mounties are in Battleground Donutton. Technologically, we need to keep science low for the first turn on Magnetism to accrue enough gold to run 100% for the next 3 to get it in 4 turns (after our mountie upgrades). We will be above 600 science with the uni in the capital so it should run smooth. We run about -100 right now at 100% science but that should fall when we found all those towns this turn.

Before the next turn comes back around i have a few questions:

1:Is there is list of city names?

2:Any import production queues?

3:Where do battle logs get sent to?

We have our deal with MIA, when can we send MT

To Nuts
You drive a hard bargain and while we are indeed not happy we are eager to aquire Military Tradition ... when will you have it?

From MIA

KISS does not want us to send them MT, and they feel pretty strongly about it. I think we should honor that, as it will only make MIA stronger (rails +cavs). We should have it 4 turns from now. Maybe we could tell them they dallied too long and we are doing Magnetism now.

@DL:
1). There is a list of names somewhere in the forum but it is mostly turnplayer's choice. Some need to be renamed.

2). No production queues. We will need a few defenders and some more cavs after some of the unis are up. A few cannon wouldnt hurt either.

3). Battlelogs should be sent to Bede via pm and to TNT via email, at least the next one after which they should be dead.

We used all the city names that were listed.

Hmmm how am i suppose to break this to MIA. If we pull out now they will know whats happening for sure and we wont have any surprise when we do attack them.

Just tell them that we have already started on Magnetism because they delayed so much.

T161 Battle Of Dancing Banana

KISS Log

Cannon fire - vPike hit wounded (3/4)
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - wounded vPike hit hurt (2/4)
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - miss
Cannon fire - miss

vMace (4/4) vs wounded pike (3/4) - treb fire misses pike dies
vLongbow (4/4) vs wounded pike (3/4) - treb hits, bow dies, pike crippled (1/4)
vCav (4/4) vs wounded pike (3/4) - treb hits, pike dies, wounded vCav pulls back (2/4)

Got two, lost one.

Coffee Market->Court
Hot Doughnut Worker->Settler
Suggery Frosted Dountton Worker->Settler
Maple Frosted Worker->Worker
Bananas Worker->Worker

MM in corrupted cities for sci without losing growth, Mag in 4 with 60% science with +136gpt after cities built

Saltpeter hooked up near Saltpeter Mountain (worker) there was a barbarian camp near it we get 25 gold and sent one regular and one vertern MW to kill 2 barbarian warriors no promotions no damage

Found Ivory Coast (worker) near ivory

Found Sugar Plantation (worker) south of Ivory Coast

Upgrade 9 to Cav (150 gold each)

Army is in Marble Frosted and is on the way to the front

Checked on KISS' army (Picture 2) think we have time for Cav next turn CombatCalculator has us at 52/23/25 (win%/loss%/retreat%) with Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4 so attacking next turn

Send two settlers one is in place now, I'd like the other to found on TNT's starting spot (Picture 1), have we worked out land boarders with KISS yet, and if so would that violate the treaty

I feel we have far too few military, when the cities with barracks are done with uni they will be building muskets, first we need to secure the coasts and prepare a landing group (thinking a settler and muskets for a first strike, followed by a shipment of cav including the army), I also think the jungle cities should build warriors to block our coast.

Attachments

• City Sites.bmp
    481.3 KB · Views: 258
  • KISS Stack.bmp
    481.3 KB · Views: 317
The northern most settler currently stands in proposed KISS territory, I don't think anything has been finalised yet.

This is the latest from MIA

Robi of Nuts

Less than 24 hours and no mention in your letter to a deadline

Well I guess your team has made it's intentions crystal !!!

Thankyou for nothing

Fe of MIA

In the save KISS asked us to send Gems

Springfield Uni->Musket
Boston Kreme Worker->Worker
Sweet Flour Worker->Warrior
Blueberry Crumb Worker->Warrior

Battle Log:
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4: Cav retreat 1/4, Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4: Cav dies Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 4/4: Cav wins 3/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav dies Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav retreat Pike 2/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav wins 4/4
Cav 4/4 vs Pike 2/4: Cav wins 3/4
Cav 4/4 vs Imm 3/4 (unfortfied): Cav wins 4/4
Cav 4/4 vs Imm 2/3 (unfortfied): Cav wins 4/4
MW (HD Squad3) 5/5 vs Imm 2/4 (unfortfied): MW wins 1/5
Capture 5 KISS Treb
Capture 1 TNT Treb

City Captured for 5 gold
A picture says it all (Picture 1)
Dancing Banana Warrior

Galley 3/3 vs Barbarian Galley 1/2: Galley wins 1/3

Found Allegheny Worker

With the new uni able to bring sci to 50% Mag in 3 turns +216gpt

Sending MW to help in the forming of the blockade
Leaving 1 or 2 Cav in the north and will bring the rest home
Change a few builds to ships

Robi D perhaps you should send an update to KISS and MIA about this turn of events, I was also planning to post just the military advisor from the picture (Picture 2) in the main forum unless anyone doesn't think thats a good idea, will hold the save and the battle log until tomorrow for input.

Attachments

• TNT Dead.bmp
    467.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Public TNT is Dead.bmp
    357.3 KB · Views: 216
You can post the public one its fine. i'll send a message to MIA and TNT

Very good job from all turnplayers!

By the way, dl, please save your screens as .jpg.
I don´t care much, but the ones with slower connections will thank you.

huzzah! As Nobody said, no more tribute demands from TNT, eh?

Makes them wish they hadn't tried to give us BS treaties...

We got this message from KISS

Hi Robi, 'Cane and Dl123654,

Just to make you aware you sent gems "unaccepted".
It also seems the borderline we spoke of has been crossed by your settler and Dancing 'Nana was not delivered.
Are these no longer agreed to?

I think we should try to hammer out the final words to this agreement now that TNT is gone.
Thanks,
Whomp

Top Bottom