• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Twist Civ4 Quotes

People can have the new Suzuki in any color; so long as it's the new 30 mpg 2008 model with a 1800 hp engine, noise-proof interior, 8-speaker surround sound, adjustable seats, and whatever other %@*! you can put in it.

I am the walrus.

Spoiler :
:lol: :lol: omg sorry i had to put that

If you chase two rabbits, you're an idiot. Shoot them!!!

If you speak the truth, get a lawyer.

The future will be better tommorow, but if you blow up the Earth, who'll know?

If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both. Unless you have a big machine gun!

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime. Do both, and his lifetime may be longer than a day.

I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me. They must come after and wait their turns. Me first.

You would make a ship sail against the winds and tides by lighting a bonfire under her deck? That's nice, but we're playing on an all-land map. What's a ship?

You would make a ship sail against the winds and tides by lighting a bonfire under her deck? That's nice, but we're playing on an all-land map. What's a ship?

There are still tiny lakes, Oasis and rivers, so ships can travel across there for trade :lol:
Doesn't have to be just big navies of Destroyers or Ironclads

I have one word for you... just one word: Fission makes nukes. wait, that's 3 words...

People can have whatever computer they want, as long as it's a PC
- Bill Gates​

A multitude of rulers is not a good thing. Let there be one man, one tape measure.

Blessed be the fruits of thy cattle, the vegetables of thy sheep, and the nuts of thy pigs.

It is not from their friends but from their civil engineering professors that cities learn the art of building high walls.

beep...beep...beep...thwtwtwp--The Road Runner

Give a man a fish and he's fed for a night, give him to a school of piranha and he's food for the rest of his life.

Oh farmers, pray that your summers are wet and you are not allergic to mildew.

You can get more of what you want with a kind word, flowers, a box of chocolates and a bottle of scotch than with just a kind word.

I must study politics and war that may sons may watch me cheat, backstab, and carve an empire out from the lands of my enemies.

For everything (turn, turn, turn) there is a season (turn, turn, turn) and a time for every purpose under heaven...a time to be born, a time to die, a time to plant, a time to reap...

And on the pedestal these words appear: If you can read this, you're too close

And them that take the swords shall have an increased attack against cities.

It is from their engineers, not their friends the cities learn the lesson of building skyscrapers.

Words have the power to both destroy and heal. When words are both true and kind, they aren't true or they aren't kind.

Artillery adds holes to what otherwise would be a city.

The future will be brighter until the apocalypse.

Artillery add craters to what would otherwise be a line of two trenches and flat ground. Oh and you don't hit the enemy!

I must study politics and war, so that my armies have the liberty to run at a machine gun nest and die for my country in a futile attempt to break the stalemate!

Vista add bugs to what would otherwise be a nice PC
Meat-eaters add food to what would otherwise be a poor vegan dish

Words have the power to both destroy and heal. Guns only destroy, but with much more blood...

It is from the civfanatics, not the users manual, the player learn how to play civ...

And on the forum these words appear.
My name is Sneerk, troll of trolls.
Look opon my posts, ye moderators, and despair.

Top Bottom