UKIP go from strength to strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing "far-right" about my views.

Just sensible, evidence based opinion.

That's what the right always say, and it's dangerous. Quite apart from whether there's such thing as a 'just the facts' approach - and I don't think there is, though we've had lively discussions in the History subforum about it - you're assuming that how things are can be turned logically into how things ought to be. That means that when you engage with someone like TF, who uses the same world as you do but imagines that it ought to be something totally different to what you think it should be, you assume that he's somehow got the facts wrong rather than seeing how or why he might think as he does.

Many people would disagree, Quackers.
That's really not his problem that others have a skewed view of their own beliefs. I totally understand where he's coming from with his belief that his views are normal. For the gazillionth time...

Well. I'd certainly have to admit that my own views are rather left wing. I certainly don't consider them to be "normal".

I rather like to flatter myself I have more imagination than that.

That's really not his problem that others have a skewed view of their own beliefs. I totally understand where he's coming from with his belief that his views are normal. For the gazillionth time...

Unfortunately, possessing such a belief is useless in a discussion with anyone not of the same mindset.

Useless is a SJW and is fanatical about it.

How dare i think that people of differing ethnicities, religions, sexual orientations, etc should be treated equally.

What an evil fanatic i am.

Quackers wouldn't know what a fanatic is even if Anjem Choudary walked through his door and forced him to convert to Islam at knife point

I, for one, hail our overlord Bishop, the centre of anything!

Miliband has blundered his way into a corner. Refuse and he looks stupid...debate with Farage and appear even more stupid :lol:

Loving it.

Appearing anywhere near farage would be pretty stupid, given Farage is an idiot. Glad we both agree on this Quackers.

You're [edit: both] right. Never argue with populist idiots like Mr. Farage, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Common ground baby yeah! :banana:

“Mr Edward S. Miliband”? So Farage wrote a letter as if to a private citizen, but then signed it as if the writer was anything but? Could he be more obnoxious?

Isn't that the point of arguments? To use your experience in life to win the debate?
Could be. Or debates could be a sincere cooperative effort to uncover the truth. But that's a much rarer aim, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom