Unit Request Thread

Any chance of a Cuirassier? Last unit I need for the 2nd release of my mod...

Requests:

Melee Units

Axeman. ([civ4] Graphics or Reworked Barbarian)
Maceman ([civ4]Graphics)
Light Cavalary or Heavy Cavalry (the most adequate - the one the game represents the less (New Version of Cavalry)
Light Tank or Heavy Tank (the most adequate- the one the game represents the less). (New Version of Tank)
Chariots. ([civ4] Graphics)
Explorer. (Upgraded Scout; [civ4] Graphic])
Pioneer. (Upgraded Explorer)
Expeditioneer. (Upgradeed Pioneer)

Naval Units

Galley (Reworked Barbarian)

Ranged Units

Mounted Archer ([civ4] Graphics)
Mortar
Granadier (Heard there are Firaxis' work for this)

Others

Spy Sattelite (Invisible unit with 0 :c5strength: and HUGE sight)

And in a few weeks LOTS of Uniques

Would someone be able to make a super carrier with different graphics from the in game carrier graphics? I don't know if its possible but if it could carry modern armour and mechanized infantry as well as jet fighters that would be awesome

I could use a Fairey Swordfish for my WWII mod.

(I now there is one for civ4 made by The_Coyote)

@Nutty. Thanks for the info. And no I didn't disable embarking I just thought it would be cool for the carriers to be able to carry tanks as well

Hi friends! I need help with my Beyond the future mod. I need some 3D models for some futuristic units. I found some images tha tan ilustrate what I'm looking for (doesn't have to be exact, you are the artist so you can use your imgination, these are just some ideas):

- Railgun Tank

- Railgun Destroyer:

- Advanced Mechanized Infantry (the idea is just like the Infatry but with an body armor, somthing like the small version of the mech for a soldier)

- Unmanned Air Vehicle

Many thank for the help... I'm useless with 3D modeling and many many people liked the mod and they asked for the models.

Over at project civ we're looking for 2-4 models for a unit.

We have concept art here. In this image, he's depicted wielding a socket axe.

Ideally, we'd like to have one unit having a shield and socket axe, one unit having a shield and sickle-sword, and two variants of a unit with a shield and long spear. However, we can deal with only one variant of the spears. The sickle-swordsmen could even be scrapped too. Our basic need at the moment is a Spearman-Type, and a Warrior-Type.

If anyone's interested in becoming our model guy at Project Civ, make a post in the thread in my signature or PM me.

Hi friends! I need help with my Beyond the future mod. I need some 3D models for some futuristic units. I found some images tha tan ilustrate what I'm looking for (doesn't have to be exact, you are the artist so you can use your imgination, these are just some ideas):

- Railgun Tank

- Railgun Destroyer:

- Advanced Mechanized Infantry (the idea is just like the Infatry but with an body armor, somthing like the small version of the mech for a soldier)

- Unmanned Air Vehicle

Many thank for the help... I'm useless with 3D modeling and many many people liked the mod and they asked for the models.

I agree, alot of mods are in desperate need of future unit models

I agree, alot of mods are in desperate need of future unit models

People only asks chivalry, chivalry and more chivalry. There aren't any (or are very few) future unit for creating a futuristic mod (Also, the mod of Beyond the Future of Arbog is very interesting and new model units could give more sense :p).

PD: I ask for Seal Navy 6 and SAS models for paratrooper :p

There should be more animal-based models, vanilla only has horse and elephant.

Not really a request, more of a question, but it seems the best place to ask:

How many tris should I aim for for a weapon a unit is holding?

It's an assault rifle.

Top Bottom