Unit Requests: Steampunk

I put a little run of three and four Mammoth in your topic.

would like a suggestion delivered

Greeting
Wotan49
:old:

Attachments

• Mammoth1.gif
    Mammoth1.gif
    485.7 KB · Views: 267
  • MammothRun4.zip
    674.7 KB · Views: 67
AO has a Bison I can do... Wotan49 is free to make a MUnit of them.

EDIT: Barsoomian 4-Armed White Ape has been posted.

If his sash were sufficiently wide enough, you keep the belt, and leave a codpiece, the area that you'd have to recolor of the tunic would be only the area beneath one arm and a little of his stomach and a bit at the top of the legs. Add a Sword sheath on a strap that comes across from the opposite shoulder to his left hip and a holster on the other hip, and I'd bet you'd never see the tunic changes at civ scale.

That's a helluva good idea. At civ scale, it won't be noticable anyways, and the sash enlarged would make it so only the side portion would be re-textured to skin (as you said). The sash can be civ colored then.

here is my attackA preview...

Im now working on the victory anim....
sorry its taking so long, school started about 3 weeks ago so im pretty busy...

I put a little run of three and four Mammoth in your topic.

would like a suggestion delivered

Greeting
Wotan49

It looks good - other than the magenta pixels issue already noted - but would that really be viable as a game unit? It would spill over onto several tiles.

Hmm so I was thinking....keep the green smoke or go for a reddish orange one?

I think that that particular shade of green isn't the exact right one. Maybe one that is, um… slightly darker/greyer?
(X-post with Balthasar)

Plotinus is right to spread the unity Babar about five to six fields?
Annex a picture from a game!
Since the color deserter would that bother me!

for a unit are approximately 8MB of data!
New unit Mammoth4.zip on Step Unit as Bmp!
:)
comes as a unit!
will last! :devil:

:coffee:
Wotan49

Attachments

• Mammoth2a.png
    Mammoth2a.png
    99 KB · Views: 234
  • New unit Mammoth4.zip
    1 MB · Views: 44
k, please choose which one looks best:

#1:

Spoiler :

#2:

Spoiler :

#3:

Spoiler :

If his sash were sufficiently wide enough, you keep the belt, and leave a codpiece, the area that you'd have to recolor of the tunic would be only the area beneath one arm and a little of his stomach and a bit at the top of the legs. Add a Sword sheath on a strap that comes across from the opposite shoulder to his left hip and a holster on the other hip, and I'd bet you'd never see the tunic changes at civ scale.

Okay, it works quite well with the leather strap (No! It's not an Ammo Belt :) John Carter turned Rambo). And Rambo does almost look like the guy below (if he wore some camo and had a big gun in each hand)

I still have to add sword sheath and weapon holster to right and left side, but the re-textured cloth it is completely unnoticable at civ scale, and even hard to notice up-close. Seems John doesn't wear 'sandal boots', so I gave him regular boots.

There is still an artifact (war wound?) under his shoulder I need to get rid of.

If I didn't know that it had been re-textured, I'd never guess it. It will be even less relevant at Civ scale. Great job! I can't wait to see him armed.

Not that I mind, but does he have to wear shoes at all?

I can re-texture the boots off; also the leather strap doesn't have to be on. I initially had it not there (and still have the texture file with it off), so that is up to you also.

Top Bottom