Unit requests thread

I'd ask about female warriors too, but of a modern flavour, not fantasy.
Basically, is it possible to give the 'spy' model some kind of shooting weapon?
I'm not picky about what weapon would it be:)

Goblin Fanatic said:
I'd ask about female warriors too, but of a modern flavour, not fantasy.
Basically, is it possible to give the 'spy' model some kind of shooting weapon?
I'm not picky about what weapon would it be:)

I'm working on my xena warrior and I think I may be able to work on the spy one for ya...give me a couple of days :)

could we get some aracnids, centaurs, and minotaurs maybe? you would make this person very happy.

Hi everyones !!!

for a mod, i need two units, but i don't know how to do them... maybe some one help me...
I need robotic warrior, like Jugarnot's...
and space marine

Contact me by mp, if you are interresting by the work

Attachments

• SQUIGHERD_large.gif
    SQUIGHERD_large.gif
    31.6 KB · Views: 126
hi everyone

i'm looking for a couple of modern naval units somethin like an Arleigh-Burke DDG and a French La Fayette FF and perhaps a large logistics ship to use as a larger transport, if anyone could assist i would be grateful

hi,

i was wondering if anyone could make a Yamato-Class Battleship, or Bismarck

I was looking at this thread and decided that, yes, early naval combat and trade in civ is very limited. I also took a look at the units forum, but there weren't that many sea units at all. So here is my request for some early navy units to expand the ancient and classical eras:

Trireme

This page has a good explanation of what a trireme was. The biggest visual difference to the galley is that each side has 3 rows of oars, one on top of the other. It's main method of attack was to ram the other ships, but I'd settle for a galley-style arrow attack (but flaming arrows, please).

Quinquereme

Historical details on this ship are a bit shakier, and the naming convention could apply to banks of oars, but also to number of oarsmen or number of men per oar. The main thing which set this larger ship apart from, say the trireme, was the larger hull size (allowing it to better withstand ramming from enemy ships) and a larger compliment of marines. Indeed, Roman quinguereme used a special spiked boarding ramp (called a corvus) which latched onto an enemy ship and prevented escape. Anyway, here are some pics:

Here you can clearly see the corvus:

Could someone make these three Fire emblem 7 lords?

Eliwood:

Hector:

Lyndis:

And the Three of them:

If any modder wants a very realistic and disturbing project i would suggest child soldiers. Amnesty international estimates that over 300 000 child soldiers are actively fighting in conflicts throughout the world. Especially in Africa.

http://web.amnesty.org/pages/childsoldiers-index-eng

Im not a fan of this practice, but i am a fan of accurate history and realism, and i think this deserves to be in. There are already child models in the game, they could be reskinned, use the marine animation (it has the AK) etc. If a person got on a roll they could make one per civ.

Once made, the in game benefits would be a cheap cost infrantry, but a penalty to strength.

German ww2 infranty can be found in the latest patch of the total realism mod. Along with messerchmits and kingtiger panzers.

Top Bottom