UPCOMING MOD! Julius Caesar's Campaign in Gaul

I was thinking about having other civs playable. I think that we should focus mainly on Caesar, with players who wish to go into the Editor and play as other civs will be able to. Perhaps we can release a "semi-expansion" pack, where we add a few more units geared towards the player using them to fight off Caesar. We could work on the tech tree, add some improvements, and we would have a radically new game experience(Not, as R8XFT stated, a remake of the same game - e.g. Anno Imperii, vs Anno Domini). However, it would be best to focus on Caesar, and then go back and revise it to make it some tribes more inclined to playable civs.

As far as this thread goes, it will soon be closed. After posting this I will promptly pm Thunderfall to close this thread. Since you have given me the honor of closing this thread, I will give you the honor to open a new one.

Send me the email whenever you wish

John Deere

Yep. I sent off the pm to Thunderfall. This thread is unofficially closed.
(Until the new thread, only matters of importance should be posted here.)

I'm just playing my turn in the RFRE succesion game. When that's done I'll get the new thread open. This thread served us well.
:cheers:

Indeed. It served us well for over a year. But it will be nice to have a fresh new face for our new mod.

Over and Out.

John Deere

Since I noticed that the view count has gone up since we started up the new thread, and for people that haven't dropped by recently, me and Traianus have a new thread for this mod.

It can be found here:
Caesar: The Gallic Wars

Saturn6 said:
Caesar's Army (Complete)
Centurion 2.3.1 Zone of Control, detect invisible - Crested Legionary by Kinboat
Legionary 4.4.2 Bebro's Late Republican Soldier

Now you don't have to change anything but weren't Centurions better trained/higer ranking than legionaries? :confused:

Top Bottom