US electoral system one of the worst in the world

I don't think a childless able-bodied person who can easily fit it in outside their work hours is an ideal judge of acceptable wait times.

I mean I probably have more free time than most people but that doesn't mean the system should be designed around me.

News flash to the rest of the world. Ohio is not the United States. It is one state among 50 and to suggest that because Ohio sucks the rest suck shows a complete lack of understanding of the United States, thereby totally invalidating those foreign opinions. There is no such thing as a "US electoral system"

I think they have a decent idea of how the U.S. is set up and they are basically saying that the way your voting system is set up - sucks.

Why is two hours too much? Nobody has given what I consider a legitimate answer to that question.

I couldn't imagine waiting two hours to vote - takes only two minutes here! You're legally allowed 15 minutes off work to go and vote, which is more than enough time. The US system - I don't know how it got so backward. :confused:

Top Bottom