Vanilla 1.74 PBEM starting

He has been active on the forum in the last hour.. so maybe it's jbieksha who has the save?

Jbieksha, can you resend the file to SV? Looks like there is a break there as he doesn't have it and you played the 3960 B.C. turn.

SV, if you played 3960 B.C. Can you resend the file to me?

Jbieksha, can you resend the file to SV? Looks like there is a break there as he doesn't have it and you played the 3960 B.C. turn.

SV, if you played 3960 B.C. Can you resend the file to me?

I had and played 3960 and sent 3920 to bam the other day.... March 8 according to my sent box...

Umm why are we replaying the turn we already played?

I sent onward the same save I played earlier.

It got stuck somewhere along the line...

Looks like it got stuck at Gelgamesh... to Kenark... Kenark not been on here to verify.

Thought I sent the file a while back, but when I saw this thread at the top of the forum I checked on here--

0_0 I didn't realize that my e-mail had never even gotten through, I sent it the same day I got it...well, either way, I re-sent it after seeing this whole thing...

You guys have undertaken a very ambitious pbem. 6 players is quite a lot of links in the chain, and links get broken pretty easily.

I suggest that you all abide by a rule that you post in this thread once you have emailed the save to the next player. Without that, it can literally take days to figure out who has which save.

Also, if anyone password protects their civ (everyone should, to prevent accidental espionage), the game admin should be told the password so the game doesn't die if that person goes absent without explanation.

[/ my two cents]

Top Bottom