War of the World's Martians

It's a shame that youtube clip wasn't from the Martian side. I still have that game and pull it out to play every now and then.:D

:nuke: Þórgrímr :nuke:

finally someone made some martian side :D
it would be nice if you made some human models too... ex. ironclad series, mark II series, etc etc

and then it would be war of the worlds in civIII mode xD

I think that only the Tripod should be used because that was the only unit used in the invasion and that it should have ALL of the capabilities because they were unstoppable (mostly) in the book, and they never fortified, so the tripod unot being the only one should have blitz, a very high attack, medium defence, bombard, and 4-ish movement points.

Did I just read that previous post right? This is all old stuff?

Whoops...
Yes

Too bad I can't remake these any better.. I've lost ALL my Martian files.

Ignorant question: one can't reverse engineer from the .flcs ... ?
Yes, you are right.

Spoiler :
This is an ignorant question :p.

FLC are just the final result, not the way to each it.

Ozzy, I know that is why I gave you a simple non condescending reply.

BK, my friend, even with the pitfalls of conveying emotion with e-communications, I would honestly never suspect you of condescension! :king:

-:)z

*some of the models I have posted online. But all the animation files are gone! I lost them when my hard drive died a while ago and I didn't manage to save them. I've looked through all my back up DVD's and I haven't found them.

*some of the models I have posted online. But all the animation files are gone! I lost them when my hard drive died a while ago and I didn't manage to save them. I've looked through all my back up DVD's and I haven't found them.

Sorry, here goes the Village Gfx Idiot yet again: understood about the horrible loss of the models (I think :crazyeye: ) but what of the units themselves. Were they lost in the Great Hacking? If so, should I repost them??

As Ever,

:crazyeye:z

Downloads seem fine to me.

Top Bottom