Washington Area CFC Meetup

I'm also down with this. Dinner works better for me though

Yeehaw, this is gonna be awesome.

I have updated the OP with place, time, and date.

Just for clarification, we will be meeting at the Capitol City Brewing Company, 1100 New York Avenue NW. It can be accessed via the Union Station metro stop. When you stand under the front arches, it is to your right across the street, in the building labeled as the Postal Museum. There is a stairway on the Massachusetts Avenue side which leads to the restaurant. Yes, they serve adult beverages. No, there is no ID at the door, it's a normal restaurant.

The following image may also assist you.

As I was just reminded about this from Integral, who was crashing my pad, I will be good to go for 4pm at CBC down in Union Station.

I should have not reminded you and just shown up awkwardly on your doorstop Saturday evening. :p

My image lives!! Too bad I can't be there. Looks like you might actually get more than 3-4 people together this time!

Alright, who's bringing the camera?

I should have not reminded you and just shown up awkwardly on your doorstop Saturday evening. :p
Sunday, I thought.

1600 is good for me.

Sunday,yes, for the meetup; but I'm meeting JH a day earlier. :)

I unfortunately am gonna have to bail out of this for personal reasons. I'll definitely be at the next one.

Top Bottom