Washington Area CFC Meetup

One day I'll go to one of these...

Why is it all the cool people live in the DC area/NoVA?

Which Washington, D.C. or state? (Either way, no meetups for me.)

The city.

I'll be on break March 3 - 11...

I am on break from March 3-11 and if JH offers me a room to crash in, I'm in.

I can probably do something on the 3rd or the 4th of March. Everything after the 6th would be significantly less satisfactory.

My break is from 9MAR to 18MAR, but I'm probably not going to be in the area for part of it.

It sounds like March 3 or 4 might be the best bet then...

This...

...can't be arsed to travel 3/4ths the way down the Northeast Corridor :p.

You know you want the excuse to Acela...though God knows those standard commuters with the EMD 109s are a whole lot cheaper...

I will be down in Virginia the last week in March and the first week in April, a couple hour train ride from DC. Beginning of March wouldn't work for me though. Better to wait 'till it's warmer anyway, IMO.

Cool dude, let me know and maybe we can grab an adult beverage.

Integral,

You already know you have crash rights, since we did the march for sanity and all. Just let me know.

And yes, I am certainly a-okay to meetup with Cheezy, our resident doctor, our resident year 1 econ phd student, and whoever else.

What am I the resident of? Inappropriate stories?

Me and Mrs.DT will likely be in DC in mid June. I miiiiiight be in town in April as well, but that is less likely.

Have fun kids!

Cool, maybe we can have another one then!

One day I'll go to one of these...

Why is it all the cool people live in the DC area/NoVA?

:dance:

I would love to do this, but I don't have my license yet and the likelihood of my parents driving me to DC to meet a bunch of people from the Internet is highly unlikely.

Are you close to Metro? In the past the meeting spot has been at a restaurant near Union Station, which is easily accessible by Metro.

I'm about an hour away from the Vienna station...

My schedule for March isn't out yet, but I have jury duty on the March 5, so I suppose I could make it that evening for some shindig.

I can do March 4. What time/place?

March 4 sounds great. I'll likely be in town the 3rd-6th or so.

I'll be moving then, so maybe I'll invite y'all to the Mid-west CFC meetup some time?

Dinner would probably work better than lunch for me.

Top Bottom