[We the People] Bug reporting

The event about the prostitutes/saloon ladies gives a strange formula instead of a name in the first sentence after "have recently arrived in..."?
Could that be because at start I changed Johan Risingh’s name to my own and it fails to display that?

Screenshot
Spoiler :

upload_2018-12-27_20-57-9.png

The event about the prostitutes/saloon ladies gives a strange formula instead of a name in the first sentence after "have recently arrived in..."?
Could that be because at start I changed Johan Risingh’s name to my own and it fails to display that?
It has been mentioned before and the cause is still unknown. %s2_city should be replaced with the colony name and it is replaced the second time it's used, but not the first.

(Bug) because of the pause managed to go into minus:
A savegame from just before it happened would have been useful. The money shouldn't go negative even if the game is paused.

The privateer attacked the Galleon, not the warship, even though they're on the same stack.
A savegame from just before it happened would have been useful. The money shouldn't go negative even if the game is paused.
In this case you need to have Russian colonization to download the save

We're just a bit busy I guess atm, but we'll get to it :p Regarding the negative gold issue, does the issue occur during the inter-turn ?, if so it would be useful to have a save from before (i.e. the previous turn) the gold went negative as well (instructions on how to reliably reproduce it would also save us time)

@eXPonent_123 : I cannot open your savegames (even after several attempts at hex editing them) :(
However, I can see clearly by code inspection that the governor is choosing a dangerous path which is obviously suboptimal. Will create a ticket for it. A fix should be relatively straight-forward.

Bug or Feature. Sorry I don't have a save but probably world build one if necessary.
At war with the Americans and Pine Leaf. I'm finishing up destroying one of he cities and it has an American Military unit in it. Vet infantry (strength 2) When I destroyed the last brave I was expecting that I would also have to kill the American unit but instead the city was destroyed and I captured the american unit. I was puzzled. Bug or Feature?

Bug or Feature. Sorry I don't have a save but probably world build one if necessary.
At war with the Americans and Pine Leaf. I'm finishing up destroying one of he cities and it has an American Military unit in it. Vet infantry (strength 2) When I destroyed the last brave I was expecting that I would also have to kill the American unit but instead the city was destroyed and I captured the american unit. I was puzzled. Bug or Feature?
There are two parts to this. One is the capture part, the other is the fact that the natives had a unit, which it should not have access to. I'm not aware of either as features, but I'm not aware of this as bugs either.

A savegame would be great. Perhaps you can recreate this from autosaves. Do you have any idea how the natives could have gained the unit in the first place? Did the natives actually kill/capture one of your units?

During the revolution (if you refused to trade with Europe, the King may be asked to again the opportunity to trade)
But it will not lead to anything, the King will just take the money, and the goods will be red

Last edited:
A savegame would be great. Perhaps you can recreate this from autosaves. Do you have any idea how the natives could have gained the unit in the first place? Did the natives actually kill/capture one of your units?
They didn't gain the unit. The American unit just passing through the city at the wrong time (i believe) I was the Spanish. The Americans were not at war with Pine Leaf at the time.

Top Bottom