Welcome New Members

Dropping in to say hello. I've finally purchased a laptop...I'm wincing at the prospect of having Civ IV run correctly on it. I'll nose around to see where I might inquire as to the performance of my laptop and the reqs for the game.

I hereby, on behalf of myself, welcome me to these forums.
Thank you, me.
Anyway, nice to see you all. I joined this forum because I absolutely love the Civ games (Civ 4 rocks!) and love talking, at great length, about things I like - like Civ (shock horror). And I have seen some of the mods, and they look 100% COOL.
Oh, and I absolutely love Navy SEALS.

Hi all peoples! I own civ3conquests and have been downloading stuff for a while here-found a lot of good stuff. My interest is mostly in 20-21st century scenarios, so if you have a good one, inform me.

Welcome to CFC everyone

I just joined. I joined because I have a question about CIV III. I want to know that 'conditions' or 'switches' need to be met to have pollution effect the world. Make land change to lesser usable land -- etc... I have a mod I developed that is a world that has been destroyed and is totally polluted. But, it does not know it is until way into the game. If I could find out the conditions the program wants to meet I could have the world meet these conditions at the beginning of the game.

Hi everyone!
I started playing CIV II when it first came out and have been playing since.
Boy is CIV IV different! I'm having a hard time getting used to it!

hi
how can i use a personal image for my avatar?

thanks comrade

Top Bottom