Welcome to the RFC RAND sub-forum

it looks good, just started a game as rome and im waiting for it to load, and it turns out theres still UHVs but those corresponding to areas of the world map have been changed

thanks a lot Rhye!

Halleluia! Downloading now...

I downloaded the game, followed the insturctions to the letter, I saved it in BTS mods folder (unzipped it) loaded the mod, clicked single player, play now, but Rhye's Terra wasen't their?? Does anybody know what could have happend?

Oh and I even used english for the main language

It's possible you have an extra folder level (I did, and this created just the problem you describe).

I had:
/mods/RFCRAND100/Rhye's and Fall RAND/...

after unzipping the archive, so you might be "loading" the RFCRAND100 mod which doesn't actually do anything. Make sure the folder "Rhye's and Fall RAND" is directly inside the mods/ folder.

Someone please enlighten me of my ignorance, what is the difference between this and normal RFC?

Read the previews in the sub-forum...

how come the china civ dosen't spawn as soon as the game starts?? Also is judaism set to be defulted to be made in egypt, why not in a independent civ?

the fact that there are no indipendents might be a good reason... btw why do you post this question here ?

I am playing as the Dutch and after Carthage declares war on someone I get a request to join him in war which I refuse to do but he continues the request at every turn. I had this before and started a new game but the same thing happens. Looks like some kind of bug.

me too, except the greeks kept asking for meditation for free EVERY SINGLE TURN!! i had to end up giving them the tech:lol:

Nagging really works as in real life. I wouldn't mind it if they asked nicely. :)

Nagging really works as in real life. I wouldn't mind it if they asked nicely. :)

Sadly it doesn't matter whether they ask nice or not in Civ. All they care is whether you give them what they want or not.

As for RAND, I hadn't heard about it until recently. How could I have missed such big news? This is wonderful addition!

I don't think it was any addition, I think it was only a bug:lol:

As for RAND, I hadn't heard about it until recently. How could I have missed such big news? This is wonderful addition!

well, that's because it has been released at the end of July. It still need polishing.

I don't think it was any addition, I think it was only a bug:lol:

he was referring to the release of RFC RAND.

Top Bottom