What Are You Doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slowly doing homework.

Homework, practicing for auditions, writing a story, not thinking about depressing things.

hahahahahahahaha. I just finished my first assignment, now I'm sitting here feeling bloody relieved. I hate assessments, they take weeks to do :( Even if this one was actually not to hard. I reckon 60% minimum. :)

Getting ready to do homework and to improve English coursework.

...snore...

Irish homework? What for? School, college?
for school, its writing `diary accounts`. they give you a four-panel comic without any text, you have to write out what happened in a diary entry.

bloody hell, i should have started by now... damned procrastination...

for school, its writing `diary accounts`. they give you a four-panel comic without any text, you have to write out what happened in a diary entry.

bloody hell, i should have started by now... damned procrastination...

Where do you live? Ireland? I know there is a GCSE in Irish, not sure what the qualifications are in Eire though?

Where do you live? Ireland? I know there is a GCSE in Irish, not sure what the qualifications are in Eire though?
Ireland. i think our equivilent of the GCSE is the Junior Cert.
you need Irish, Maths and English to get into most colleges here, sometimes a continental language too.

Listening to music, just finished Photoshopping this:
Yes, it's a random picture. Oh well :p

Attachments

• You Disappoint Me - Canadian Version.jpg
    You Disappoint Me - Canadian Version.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 39
Ireland. i think our equivilent of the GCSE is the Junior Cert.
you need Irish, Maths and English to get into most colleges here, sometimes a continental language too.

Is Irish particularly hard for the typical Irish youngster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom