What are you watching on Youtube now? η'

Status
Not open for further replies.
If by "beyond" you mean "darker", I'd agree . . . I certainly wouldn't agree if you meant it were lighter :D

Yes, I meant that the song isn't just melancholy, it's very, very sad. Wasn't it censored by BBC for glorifying suicide?

Can you please refrain from discussing songs with suicidal lyrics in the light of recent events..
Also the parody song has no place here, not sure why i have to tell you this.

well well if it aint the smoker... I mean, with the good news how about a little less melancholy and peaceful easy feelings from Canadas best musical export (sorry Bryan and Triumph)

ty Neil Peart - I think he got the idea for the song during a long distance cycling trip in Sierra Leone... dude pedaled all over the world

If we're allowed to change the thread trajectory based on the changed news, then it's:

Little Big World, where everywhere looks like Legoland. :)

Something for all those writers taking a break over Christmas, whether they want to or not. :)

^Who would you cast as Kafka?
I used to have photos of my father looking like Kafka, but this is the only one I have left.
(I really, really liked Vok Cherry Brandy when I was 5!)
ferocitus_and father.png

Does watching with interest how YT overall standards & quality are imploding count?
Soon it will be 50% commercials, or link not available in your country, or fake videos just looking for clicks, or peoples all thinking they are superstars and very very important.
If i hear "please subscribe below or give me a like" one more time i might also implode.

I actually pay for youtube which I'm kinda embarrassed about tho many channels have ads anyway built in.

I actually pay for youtube which I'm kinda embarrassed about tho many channels have ads anyway built in.
What does paying get you? Ublock origin and AdNauseam both successfully remove adverts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom