What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching some videos by this guy who repairs video game consoles and he bought a lot of 18 salvage X Bones and he was going to try and repair them and flip them for a profit. He always runs the risk of buying a dud lot when he gets a bunch of salvage consoles but he really got hosed on this one. There is a common problem with X Bones where they will power up and immediately power down that he can't fix and almost all of them had this issue, which means he lost a lot of money on the deal. The bigger issue was that one of the consoles had been completely stripped of parts and the re-seller (or the person who sold it to the re-seller) had gone to the trouble of gluing a bunch of USB and HDMI ports onto the case to make it look like a normal console even though it was essentially empty. That seemed like outright fraud to me but then again, it's buyer-beware with salvage lots I suppose.

Underwater and Drone Footage Shows Whales Using Bubble Nets to Hunt

A short film with a trick ending, enjoy some of the famous actors of yesterday.

Marylinn Monroe was sick , she was super beatuifull but was sick.

I was watching some videos by this guy who repairs video game consoles and he bought a lot of 18 salvage X Bones and he was going to try and repair them and flip them for a profit. He always runs the risk of buying a dud lot when he gets a bunch of salvage consoles but he really got hosed on this one. There is a common problem with X Bones where they will power up and immediately power down that he can't fix and almost all of them had this issue, which means he lost a lot of money on the deal. The bigger issue was that one of the consoles had been completely stripped of parts and the re-seller (or the person who sold it to the re-seller) had gone to the trouble of gluing a bunch of USB and HDMI ports onto the case to make it look like a normal console even though it was essentially empty. That seemed like outright fraud to me but then again, it's buyer-beware with salvage lots I suppose.

He did better with Nintendo's.

His ideas is good but spends to much time on each device.

One of the stranger 'Sunday' movies, three hoods just robbed a bank, killed two tellers, and are headed to Gramp's place in an attempted getaway. Then the tale takes a major twist, then towards the end another twist.

Borgnine is great, so is Michael J. Pollard.

Worth a watch, still trying to sort out the ending.

scary !

This series is an absolute scream. The same people make an American version too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom