What are you watching on Youtube, right now? Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see, he bombs and poisons left and right but at the end is a shy and gentle man.

Anyway that kid is way too smart. Putin will ask the KGB to keep an eye on him.

You see, he bombs and poisons left and right but at the end is a shy and gentle man.

Anyway that kid is way too smart. Putin will ask the KGB to keep an eye on him.

Ok, i am going to let you in on a secret. Putin actually moved his consciousness into the kid, with the 'kiss'. He wanted to have a video of that moment, for his own entertainment in the future. Plebs gonna pleb, and tptb gonna b.

I cannot believe I have actually been in a stadium where the Ramones played!

Writing about The Alienist in yonder thread, I was reminded of this video: Film footage of New York City in 1911 survived in good condition. CGI was used to slow down the footage to a normal rate, and ambient sounds appropriate to the scene were added for atmosphere.

Is Greece even in the world cup? Iirc last time it managed to go to phase three and almost to phase four. (with the ants). (obscure reference)
I don't get it (nothing new there).
Edit: Ah. I see. Thanks @Kyriakos /Edit

Greece is not in the World Cup (Greece made it in '94, '10 and '14).
Greece reached second place in their qualification group (which was won by Belgium who rank #3 in the world right now), which was arguably to be expected.
Second placed teams (8 of the 9 anyway) do two leg play-off games. Greece lost 1-4 in Zagreb and drew 0-0 in Piraeus.
I think they mention at least the latter circumstance in the video, though i'm not sure. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom