1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

What boardgames did you just play?

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by CivCube, Apr 30, 2013.

1. CivCube

CivCube Feelin' defiant.

Played my second game of Glen More in seven years (how is this thread getting closer to ten), and I got close to parity in score despite tripping over the rondel, putting hats on my meeples with wild abandon, and generally playing like a pigeon with a glass of water.

2. Takhisis

Takhisis Jinping, wer fragt uns?

Recentlly finished playing a game of Mongoose Traveller with some folks from IOT over Discord. 'twas nice.

3. sherbz

sherbz Emperor

A personal record score in Terraforming Mars. 3 players. 12 generations. Completely filled the board. I couldnt even place my final greenery tile there wasnt any room. One of the few games where I was able to get a plant, temperature and Jovian strategy to work. I had a slow start (despite managing to get 2 milestones), but by the end I was a complete monster. In the final round i had 148 credits to spend once i had popped martian rails. Finished off with an 11 point finisher with Terraforming Ganymede. Quite insane.

topsecret and AmazonQueen like this.