What Did you Achieve today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally coded some stuff on C++.

I finally resolved a bet with a kid I met a year ago. He was going nowhere, just failing everything. A real delinquent. So I made a bet with him that he couldn't improve someone's life.
The results:

Spoiler :
He did. Now I'm out thirty bucks.:mad:

I woke up and got up on time. Seriously, sometimes you just don't seem to be able to wake up in the morning.

I updated my church's web site. Twice. (www.goodshepherdmidland.org - not that you care.)
I played a song from my piano into my computer using Overture 4 (4 choir parts plus piano), so it can be properly notated for our choir to use, and printed it out using 3 optional format choices.
I am now working on another song I promised to do for someone else, but never finished.

Amy

I won an arguement over Paypal.. £100 back to me :D

Now if only i win the next one worth £200 :~

i opened up to the exact page in a book which answered a question i had been thinking about earlier and wasn't even thinking about it when i opened up to it. it was an exciting moment. :smug:
also, i'm allowed to have a GUY over tonight. :) [[i'm normally not allowed to hang out with boys]]

I moved gym bleachers. Then I rolled up tarps covering the floor, put them away, and moved the bleachers back into place. I had help doing this, but still. It's quite an achievement for an hour and a half's work.

I delivered over 400 yellow pages...

But...but that's only one phone book...:D

I bought some apples & greens & persuaded my GF to juice them for me. Also, I'm going to the gym now (my GF got a free pass for the next two weeks :)).

I finally got round to cleaning & sorting my attic! :)

Some of the oddest items I found....

7 TV's
Human teeth in a small bag
Betamax video player
Cine Camra
WWI Officer's uniform
Old pistol
3 WWII gas masks
stuffed owl
tin of kidney beans - best before 1/10/1970
2 urns of ashes (???)
false teeth (very yellow)

Don't know what to do with them....

Um... throw them away. Seriously.

Except maybe the uniform, pistol, and gas masks... if they are in decent shape there may be a museum that might want them. And I don't know what your laws might be regarding disposal of old pistols.

So far today I have done one load of laundry, burned my lunch, and crashed my computer. And it's not even Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom