What is Fall Further? Feature List and FAQ

Okay, now that the Somnium button is replaced with the Guilds button, how do I play Somnium?

Okay, now that the Somnium button is replaced with the Guilds button, how do I play Somnium?

The button has been moved to the top left corner, near the sliders.

How do I get pegasus as Austrin?

Their Archmagi can summon them - Harmatt on a Horsie is fun :)

who in the what now?

also, I don't mean to be a bother, but if it's not too much trouble, could you possibly read my previous post in this thread. Say....5 or so posts ago. And possibly act upon the issues mentioned therein.

Can anyone tell me what the Transmutation spell does? There is nothing in the help and my priests of Kalshekk can't cast it.

who in the what now?

also, I don't mean to be a bother, but if it's not too much trouble, could you possibly read my previous post in this thread. Say....5 or so posts ago. And possibly act upon the issues mentioned therein.

Agreed that it's horribly outdated - but recent versions have moved very quickly (as has FfH with the features that were once FF specific - though most of the ones you mentioned are actually still a little different in FF as Kael recoded them from scratch).

It's also not a big priority at the moment however. It will get done, but the time may be better spent elsewhere for now. We have an excellent community who are able to provide as much feedback as we could ever want, so until we're a little more "finished and polished" on the current feature set, I'm not going to spend much time marketing it.

(that being said - I do have some time coming up over the Easter Break - so I'll probably do it as a distraction from Python at some point)

From the standpoint of a developer I can tell you that it is very hard to make documentation in retrospect, though it is very well possible it would be much faster if it were made as the progress goes.

While working on one of my projects, I decided I needed a picture of the tech map to work with... Figured if I wanted one, others might also. :lol: All unique techs are marked with the civ they correspond to, as well as any modmod required for them. Going to put it on the Wiki as well, I think.

While working on one of my projects, I decided I needed a picture of the tech map to work with... Figured if I wanted one, others might also. :lol: All unique techs are marked with the civ they correspond to, as well as any modmod required for them. Going to put it on the Wiki as well, I think.

Seems incomplete. Doesn't Commune with Nature require Feral Bond, at least? There's no graphical link between the two.

that's just one example I can think of.

Seems incomplete. Doesn't Commune with Nature require Feral Bond, at least? There's no graphical link between the two.

that's just one example I can think of.

The icon for Feral Bond is in the top right corner of Commune with Nature. It's an "AND" link, the arrows are "OR" links.

I would imagine that it is actually pretty complete, as it looks to be screenshots of the actual tech tree copied and stuck together...

Like Vehem said, it's an AND prereq, so it's in the top right corner of the tech. It's from in game, so I'd hope it's complete. :lol:

It's not going to be accurate for FFPlus though.... Several shifts. Mostly graphical. Only gameplay-impacting shift I'm willing to talk about would be the removal of the Bowyers requirement from Machinery.

Only gameplay-impacting shift I'm willing to talk about would be the removal of the Bowyers requirement from Machinery.

Hmm - didn't I already do that one? Thought I'd made it so that Machinery was independent from Bowyers but Crossbowmen required the "Bowyer" building, round about the same time I added Industry...

If not - I will be doing shortly :D It'll definitely help the Doviello out in as they (roughly) go for Machinery after Iron Working to get The War Machine, then back to Mithril Working - which required Engineering from the other path anyway (all of that subject to detours and deviations as dictated by economic considerations).

The icon for Feral Bond is in the top right corner of Commune with Nature. It's an "AND" link, the arrows are "OR" links.

I would imagine that it is actually pretty complete, as it looks to be screenshots of the actual tech tree copied and stuck together...

I guess.
I didn't notice that, though. Which leads me to believe that many others wouldn't.

Personally, I really loved the printed fold-out tech tree that came with Civ Ii and Alpha Centaurii. it had lots of spaghetti lines everywhere which seemed confusing at first, but you could actually follow them. you could look at a tech, and follow back each of the lines that led into it to see it's requirements.

On a completely unrelated note, why does Divine Essence require Mithril Working. seems like something that should be along the religious/arcane paths, not the industrial

It would be nice if an OR requirement was shown by having the arrows connect to each other before they touch the destination tech, and an AND requirement just went straight to the tech itself. Changing how the arrows work would be a tad tricky from what I understand, but I haven't looked at it, so it could be simple enough to manage.

Who created the Lizardmen? Were they created as the Humans were? If not, would that mean that they don't have an eternal soul? Since, if I got it right, humans' souls are eternal because of the divine spark of Nemed. Elves and Orcs are humans that were "changed", iirc, so they also have that same divine spark. I don't know for the Dwarves, though... Anyway, I wondered about the Lizardmen (and, in extenso, about the Gnolls)...

Yes, Lizardmen, Centaurs, Lamiae, etc., where all created by patrian mages by combining humans with other animals. I think of them as basically flesh golems with the ability to reproduce. Kezef was likely involved. It was probably mostly Body mana being used, but Life mana definitely played a role in one of the mages creations and Nature and Creation likely did to.

Top Bottom