What is WFYABTA?

Aseon

Chieftain
I've been following both the ALC threads and the Immortal challenge threads and have seen this used in relation to tech trading several times but I haven't been able to figure out what is means. Can somebody please elighten me?

Also, thanks a ton to aelf and sisiutil for posting thier games. I've learned a ton from not only them but from all the others who post thier suggestions and ideas on those threads.

short answer: it stands for "we fear you are becoming too advanced" and they won't trade with you any longer.

longer explanation: see here

Thanks! Not only did you answer my question, you directed to a much more interesting may to kill time at work.

Thanks! Not only did you answer my question, you directed to a much more interesting may to kill time at work.
Am I the only one on here who isn't killing time at work? :crazyeye:

i work at home, and only sporadically (i'm a contractor), so often i have no time at work at all.

lazily yours,
KMad, who is glad there is no "we fear you are becoming too off-topic" limit

KMad, who is glad there is no "we fear you are becoming too off-topic" limit

Really, if there were, I think I'd've hit it on my third post. I may just add "and now back to your regularly scheduled topic" to my sig, as it's just about always necessary... :mischief: (I refuse to believe it's a bad thing. Tangents are usually more interesting. Remember in high school when you got the English teacher onto a story about his trippin' hippie past? Beats the crap out of Fitzgerald, that's for sure. Why would one want to hide it all in another forum?)

Am I the only one on here who isn't killing time at work?

We Fear You Are Becoming too Attentive (at work).

Well, if I get the kind of job I want in the future, I'd be probably be a workaholic.

Kmad: WFYABTO. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I just had to post that.

eep! :eek: luckily i'm not the only one with such tendencies :)

i even sometimes post 100% non-civ related stories just because i cannot stop myself from typing. i spoiler those tho, to spare folks who are sick of me.

and now i shall run off to have gigglefits!

KMad, I assure you were are definitely NOT sick of you.

Your sense of humour ROCKS :)

KMad, I assure you were are definitely NOT sick of you.

Your sense of humour ROCKS :)

awwwwwww.

+2 you made my day diplo modifier for you!

Top Bottom