What is your Age?

Male, 23 years, Oxford (United Kingdom).

Played Civ 1 and 2 at school, never got into 3, like 4 a lot.

Male
Calgary, Canada
April, 2003

29 Male
Victoria Australia
Civ II on PStation
Civ III & IV on PC

17, from São Paulo, Brazil.
I'm starting from Civ IV, tried Civ III a long time ago but I was too young for it, I guess... Rome: Total War showed me how cool a turn based game can be, and now I'm totally addicted to Civ IV

27 yrs old
Male
Sydney, Australia

Played Civ since it was released for the Amiga and then moved to PC. From Civ1, played Civ2, CTP, ToT, CTP2, Civ3 (loved it for years), and now Civ4 (oh and the offshoot, SMAC). Keep em coming...

25, Male Quebec Canada :thumbdown (sorry I feel a little nationalist, these "federal" election tend to make me :vomit: or :suicide:)

Back to topic.... I've played them from Civ I... my memory is blurred out by years of excess... but I remember I've played some of it and I changed almost all dialogue boxes and thought I was a computer GOD :lol: (I was 11 or 12, maybe 13 *memory blur*)!!!! I played also Colonization in highschool, while teacher wanted us to LEARN word!!

I played Civ II a lot!!! It was my first gaming true love!!!! and then stopped computer games for a long time until 2 years ago... when I fell on a Civ II cd, free in a "french" magazine... played it a little, it felt warm inside again then I went for CIV III Conquest... dropped my girlfriend (needed to fall in love again) I've loved it ever since, played for countless hours... to a point that I was sure I had some mental problems...

Now its CIV IV of course, which I'm a little slow to get into... but I have a lot to do! I'm back to school, add this to work and it takes a lot of my time!!! I thought I would had more time to play while in chrismas break... but NO... something inside felt like I needed to :dance:

34, male, San Francisco

Started with Civ I, which I played a little on my mother's computer on vacation before going into the military. When I got out I picked it up again on a computer sitting in the Office my company used back in the IBM plant in Vermont way back when I was doing a night shift fixing semiconductor robots. One of those jobs where, if nothing broke, you just sat around waiting... but you had to be there because something broke at least once a week and if it didn't get fixed fast somebody would be losing millions by morning...

I've owned my own copies of Civ II, III, and now IV.

24 years
Male
Finland
Civ I, Civ II, Civ III and Civ IV

Male
Boston USA
started civ3 few years ago. cd burnout on pc
so i bought civ2 d/l on-line. both great.
just started civ4..

male
Athens, Greece
Started with civ3. I still think it's the best!

my info :)

male
Sonderborg, Denmark
civ 1 (amiga)

edit ( started with civ 1, and played every version since then)

Top Bottom