What is your Age?

my age? well, i sure do like the industrial one, cause thats when i start to send tanks into montezuma's territory, guns a blazin, razin all sorts o' hell. hehehe.

but seriously...

male
16 years of age
usa
Civ2-4

24 Years. Male. Australia. Playing since Civ Dos also, have the manuals and original CDs etc for all the Civ's... Played Civ1,Civ2 the most, never really got into Civ3, but enjoying Civ4 now (especially now the CTDs have been ameliorated with help from here).

26, Paris, France
Civ 1, 3 & 4 ; Pirates '87 & Pirates '05

Zaandam, the Netherlands (10km north of Amsterdam)
Played Civ1 on my amiga and since then Civ2, 3 and 4. SMAC, Colonization, Pirates! and so on...

Oh, and male.

M
Arizona/Thailand
Every Sid game (and every game with Civ in the title) except Colinization and Pirates
Favorites - moO 2, MoM

I think you'll get some skewed results since I believe mostly older people seek out these threads.

Male
Gothenburg, Sweden
Civ 1, 2, 3, 4, CivNet, FreeCiv

The Age of Sail, when men were men, women were women, and small, uninteresting blobs of naval lint were small, uninteresting blobs of naval lint.

Male, 15, Perth, Australia

Played Civ III, SMAC, Call to Power, Test of Time, Civ IV

im 21 years old
student who migrates about 4 times a year between Cascais (portugal) and Loughborough (england)
been playing since civ1 (i was proly about 10 at the time and didnt know how to build roads!), tho i never played civ 2. civ 3 had me hooked for 3 years straight. currently waiting civ 4 from amazon, which will ruin my degree.

i feel pretty young after looking at that graph!

Male
European (hungarian, borned in Romania, currently living in Germany)
Civ 1,2,3,4, CtP, CtP2, SMAC, MoO (my all time favourite is civ2 - I'm not saying it is the best, but I definitely had the most fun with it)

Top Bottom